+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Done deal tomorrow ,psv forward and poch end of season

My eldest sent me it. Its from 2018 when they were banned, just had me thinking what was last weeks panic about if they were banned before starting takeover talks.
    It certainly does point to what you have been saying mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    My eldest sent me it. Its from 2018 when they were banned, just had me thinking what was last weeks panic about if they were banned before starting takeover talks.
    It certainly does point to what you have been saying mate.
    it wouldn't suprise me if its something simple like Saudi Telecom being owned by PIF.

I see Richard Keys has been back on it the last couple of days absolute horrible man

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    it wouldn't suprise me if its something simple like Saudi Telecom being owned by PIF.

I see Richard Keys has been back on it the last couple of days absolute horrible man
    Be out of a job soon. What might have no bearing on the takeover, or could sway the Premier League to get the Saudis on board is the fact China have just announced they are banning Premier League coverage from tomorrow. That deal is worth over 550m.

Be out of a job soon. What might have no bearing on the takeover, or could sway the Premier League to get the Saudis on board is the fact China have just announced they are banning Premier League coverage from tomorrow. That deal is worth over 550m.
    why? because of the phone thing?

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    why? because of the phone thing?
    Aye, tensions growing between UK and China. The shît could be about to hit the fan big time for Chinese owned clubs. I reckon it will filter down to sponsorship deals as well.
    Fun 888 could easily pull out of the deal here.

Aye, tensions growing between UK and China. The shît could be about to hit the fan big time for Chinese owned clubs. I reckon it will filter down to sponsorship deals as well.
    Fun 888 could easily pull out of the deal here.
    i heard the new fun888 deal is actually a month to month contract , not a huge deal like people think

Have just read that the UAE temporarily banned Bein in 2017 as well. Not sure of the situation now but seems its only a problem when its us.
    The Premier League need to be careful here, it seems quite a few nations in the Mena region are unhappy with Bein.

Have just read that the UAE temporarily banned Bein in 2017 as well. Not sure of the situation now but seems its only a problem when its us.
    The Premier League need to be careful here, it seems quite a few nations in the Mena region are unhappy with Bein.
    yep they are, theres no doubt more to come out about this whole thing

Not that it surprises me but where have you heard? I couldnt see anything

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Not that it surprises me but where have you heard? I couldnt see anything
    https://twitter.com/Prof_Chadwick/st...137906176?s=19

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)