+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Done deal tomorrow ,psv forward and poch end of season

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Apparently this Bein Sports complaint has slowed things down, too, as the PL lawyers make sure they have a watertight case for allowing it.
    Another dose of clickbait from the Daily Fail. Them and the Sun don't want it to go through.

donald's just put the saudi's on the "black" list apparently ironic that there's a lot of saudi money invested in usa

Quote Originally Posted by Mag_Laad View Post
    Not disagreeing with any of this, I dunno if you misinterpreted what I said or if you were adding onto my point? I was just putting my point forward that if the COVID-19 pandemic wasn't happening and we weren't under lockdown that this deal would have been done and announced already...being under lockdown is just slowing the whole process down.
    Just trying to reasssure people not misinterpreting you mate. I get everyone has 'Takeover fatigue' and just want it done.

After 12 years of abuse from the fat man, the successive aborted / failed attempts to get him to sell up. It's been infuriating, insulting and demeaning.

For all we have had to endure.

From
    - the constant mockery of the tucked up Ashley Press
    Via
    - the degradation of our great club with comments like "Yohan Kebab, Charles Insomnia" "F'in and blinding on record"
    - managerial appointments - an 8 yr Pardew contract (WTF)
    - Humiliation of Geordie heroes and legends
    - Garbage... GARBAGE football.
    - Losing the filth 6 unacceptable times in a Row - 6 times - 6 - SIIIIIX - arguably the worst of all the insults
    - Selling off the only quality players in the squad time after tome and signing garbage or if anyone at all
    - The relegations

To
    - ignoring a master of the sport 'Rafa's advice, ultimately disrespecting him to the point he had no choice but to leave.

We deserve so much more, the city, the people, the Geordie Nation, the club and the fans.

it's time for a change of fortune and we will soon be worth a fortune!

Enjoy everyones jealousy and hatred people, I'm gonna drink it up lads and lasses

Not happening until next week now, you'd think. Too late for an announcement today and I don't think they'd say owt over a weekend?

The moral of the story is not to believe rags like the echo and the chronicle that just regurgitate click bate....no offence Kev!😉

Lol I just.posted news

Wednesday would be nice as its my birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by stavtoon View Post
    B0ll0x to that, I want to celebrate on Monday...you've already got something on Wednesday you selfish b@stard......😉

Tonight would be better

Quote Originally Posted by stavtoon View Post
    5 day birthday celebration Stavo

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)