+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Planet of the Humans

O/T:- Planet of the Humans

Michael Moore's latest film on how the green energy con backed massively by big corporations and banks. The end scene is so upsetting and tragic.https://youtu.be/Zk11vI-7czE
    Last edited by SwalePie; 28-04-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Michael Moore's latest film on how the green energy con backed massively by big corporations and banks. The end scene is so upsetting and tragic.https://youtu.be/Zk11vI-7czE
    Cheers for that my nights viewing is now sorted when I get in later!

I watched this the other night and although Michael Moore and I are about as close as Corbyn and Johnson politically, I believe he is a master film maker. I thought Fahrenheit 9/11 and Roger and Me are brilliant productions.

The film's summation is that over-population is the main cause of the damage to the Earth environmentally and all the bluff from governments and so called 'green' organisations that by supporting their much publicised projects would slowly save the world, is not only bullsh**, but also causing more damage to the planet than just burning fossil fuels.

Well worth a watch and free too!

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Thanks for the link, just finished viewing. The ending really is a tough watch. People do need to see this to understand what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Thanks for the link, just finished viewing. The ending really is a tough watch. People do need to see this to understand what's going on.
    The ending broke my heart. I've always been a big animal lover, brought a tear to my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    The ending broke my heart. I've always been a big animal lover, brought a tear to my eye.
    Just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Just horrible.
    I get up this morning with the wife and I'm having my coffee before I take the dog for a walk and she goes and puts her life on the line working as a nurse. One of those adverts came on about donating money to animal charities and she said she was going to donate more. What a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I get up this morning with the wife and I'm having my coffee before I take the dog for a walk and she goes and puts her life on the line working as a nurse. One of those adverts came on about donating money to animal charities and she said she was going to donate more. What a woman.
    You obviously picked a good ‘un mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    You obviously picked a good ‘un mate.
    I did mate. It breaks my heart to see her going to work every day whilst all I can do is take the dog for a walk.

To me key workers are as big hero's as the the pilots of fighter command in 1940.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast