After Covid 19 no companies will have any money to spare and all of them will be in a race for market share. I suggest that EWM will not wish to prolong their involvement with the club, that they will take some action to bring about a change of ownership and they will make certain that Godfrey, Walker and Pike are well gone before the EWM 'facility' is annulled and a new ownership is in place.

But will a group of the best Cumbrian business people step up? I think that such a group will step up because although their companies will take a while to be back to full speed the personal wealth of their owners will be sufficient such that they will be able to acquire the club. It has a negative value so the current ownership will get f­uck all money but I believe that a new consortium of maybe a dozen people will wish to bring in £1 million to lodge as 'rainy day money'. If this consortium is anything like the original one then the people involved will have sufficient business acumen to make their businesses gradually become formidably competitive again.