+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hart's off to Leeds?

Question Hart's off to Leeds?

Reports suggest Hart is heading east down the M62 to join Dirty Weeds.

Thoughts?

Best for all concerned I think.

i don't think he will ever be very popular here, which is a shame.

And I'm sure that he doesn't want to be established as Burnley's number two at this stage of his career.

Have you got a source BT?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Best for all concerned I think.

i don't think he will ever be very popular here, which is a shame.

And I'm sure that he doesn't want to be established as Burnley's number two at this stage of his career.

Have you got a source BT?
    Several 59er. The media are all over it.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/joe-ha...leeds-transfer

Trust me it is no great loss. He is a disruptive influence in the dressing room. The fact that Gobson is is mate speaks volumes..

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    Trust me it is no great loss. He is a disruptive influence in the dressing room. The fact that Gobson is is mate speaks volumes..
    I remember that picture you posted Matelot, when asked which of the squad was, shall we say, less than welcoming on the occasion of your visit. As they say, a picture paints a thousand words, and you had him sussed back then. He won't be missed, Tom is.

I have tried to fathom out why we signed him in the first place and still can only conclude that Citeh bunged us to take him off their hands.

The way we conduct our transfer business would suggest this can be the only valid reason we signed him. He was bobbins for us anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have tried to fathom out why we signed him in the first place and still can only conclude that Citeh bunged us to take him off their hands.
    It was a mystery BT, it still is a mystery, when you look at the goalkeeping depth in the squad at the time, we simply didn't need him. Maybe it was a good deal financially for us, but we'll probably have to wait until Mike retires and writes his book to find out.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)