+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buckets Out for Forest?

Buckets Out for Forest?

Seems likely that Marinakis will be done for match fixing and likely have to sell Forest or dispose of them ( I prefer the latter). How soon before the buckets are out at the city ground? I'll gladly give them a few quid by the way, they will need all the help they can get to avoid relegation next season to league one. Certainly be interesting to watch how this pans out.

Some media coverage for detail...

"Marinakis, is the founder of the Capital Shipping Group, is a member of the Piraeus city council and is also the owner of English Championship soccer side Nottingham Forest. If found guilty, Marinakis will have to relinquish control not only of Olympiacos but also of Nottingham Forest."

https://www.seatrade-maritime.com/regulation/marinakis-crosshairs-over-match-fixing
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-04-2020 at 09:20 PM.

Seatrade and Maritime News???
    Sounds like a paper for boats that meet in the channel wanting to sell counterfeit goods

And they've put back th new main stand just in case

This must be all over Radio Nottingham and the Post. Or are they still doing polls asking fans if Forest are the greatest team ever?

I wouldn't build up your hopes - this man has been accused and acquitted so many times of this sort of thing over the years that he's either the luckiest or the unluckiest man in football.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    I wouldn't build up your hopes - this man has been accused and acquitted so many times of this sort of thing over the years that he's either the luckiest or the unluckiest man in football.
    Yes clearly. Given the hammering My Hardy got last year I am surprised at the zero news reporting in the NEP on the issue and I mean Z E R O. No speculation or anything. Does the NEP forest reporter own a bakery?

Couldn't have the red rag or BBC Red rocking the boat now could we?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Couldn't have the red rag or BBC Red rocking the boat now could we?
    The NEP is too busy running stories about what Matty Cash had for breakfast at the moment for them to report real news.

Poor Old Red Dogs.

Well they have always been known as "LUCKY FOREST", it must be pay back time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast