+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buckets Out for Forest?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Yes clearly. Given the hammering My Hardy got last year I am surprised at the zero news reporting in the NEP on the issue and I mean Z E R O. No speculation or anything. Does the NEP forest reporter own a bakery?

The one good thing about null and voiding the season would be that Fword definitely don't go up and this news suggests that off the field issues will impact on their ability to challenge once we get going again.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    The NEP is too busy running stories about what Matty Cash had for breakfast at the moment for them to report real news.
    All I keep getting on my phone is where will florest end up if this method is used to complete the league. Don't know why that should be breaking fecking news. It hindsight as Pavis used to say. Redrag have not mentioned Notts' on their mobile app & what the NL decided about their league. Think its time to disable their app.

Here's hoping Big Al puts a consortium together and buys them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffield Pie View Post
    Here's hoping Big Al puts a consortium together and buys them.
    Him and that tw@t who conned the old folk would be a dream ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Yes clearly. Given the hammering My Hardy got last year I am surprised at the zero news reporting in the NEP on the issue and I mean Z E R O. No speculation or anything. Does the NEP forest reporter own a bakery?
    BOOM! BOOM!

That was meant to be Basil Brush by the way, not the bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    BOOM! BOOM!

That was meant to be Basil Brush by the way, not the bakery.
    If they did organise a collection it would almost be tempting to contribute, because if you decide to chuck 50p in the bucket it would give you the right to claim "we saved your club" for the next decade or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If they did organise a collection it would almost be tempting to contribute, because if you decide to chuck 50p in the bucket it would give you the right to claim "we saved your club" for the next decade or more.
    Personally I would put NOTHING in the bucket and STILL claim "we saved your club" for the next decade or more, like most Rednecks did.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Personally I would put NOTHING in the bucket and STILL claim "we saved your club" for the next decade or more, like most Rednecks did.
    They only exist as a league club because we voted them in, everything they've ever done since is all thanks to us.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    They only exist as a league club because we voted them in, everything they've ever done since is all thanks to us.
    People however should not forget the David Johnson one of their own players chucked in 500 quid to save us when we nearly went bust once. I would happily give the Forest lot 20 quid if they were up poo creek and I would absolutely crow about it from the houses for the next decade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast