Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Steve Tosh

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,258

    Steve Tosh

    Great article in today's Courier about Steve Tosh by Euan Maxwell. What a fully committed player he was for Queens as well as the other teams he played for and we could do someone of his ilk these days as that characteristic seems to be sadly lacking these days.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,748
    Yes Spike great series of articles by Euan Maxwell a diehard Queen fan and senior reporter at the Dumfries Courier. I believe this is the fourth or fifth player featured so far - the now retired Ryan McGuffie who lives in Australia was in last weeks edition.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,748
    Another great feature in today's Courier this time its fans' favourite Geordie - Bowser

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Another great feature in today's Courier this time its fans' favourite Geordie - Bowser
    Yes another great article on another Queens midfield dynamo who thoroughly enjoyed his time at the club and incredibly is still playing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,448
    Name:  64B2E4E7-B2FE-4490-830D-9C648DD0B706.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  22.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Great article in today's Courier about Steve Tosh by Euan Maxwell. What a fully committed player he was for Queens as well as the other teams he played for and we could do someone of his ilk these days as that characteristic seems to be sadly lacking these days.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,448
    This Friday there’s an interview with Colin McMenamin.......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,748
    Just purchased the latest Courier and the article on Colin is excellent. Now having left his latest team Ayrshire juniors Hurlford United he has pledged to play on when / if football returns despite now being 39 years old - good for you mate !

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Just purchased the latest Courier and the article on Colin is excellent. Now having left his latest team Ayrshire juniors Hurlford United he has pledged to play on when / if football returns despite now being 39 years old - good for you mate !
    Yet another excellent article from Euan Maxwell. One of the best yet.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Just purchased the latest Courier and the article on Colin is excellent. Now having left his latest team Ayrshire juniors Hurlford United he has pledged to play on when / if football returns despite now being 39 years old - good for you mate !


    https://cumbernauldunited.co.uk/welcome-colin/

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,748
    Looks like The 'Nauld have, like many other teams, quit the Junior system and will compete in the new West of Scotland League when / if football starts again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •