+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World War 3

World War 3

Donald Trump has said he has proof that Coronavirus was started in a Wuhan lab.
    A lot of countries in world are pointing their fingers at China as well. I think there is a a chance that China will be treated as a pariah and be shunned by the commercial world, it wouldn't surprise me to see trade embargoes put in place.
    China has the fastest growing economy in the world and is responsible for manufacturing a lot of the world's commodities.
    A trade embargo especially by America would be viewed as an act of aggression by the Chinese.
    Pearl Harbour was caused by America putting an embargo on Japan starving them of oil. Japan at the time was a

F ucking phone. An expanding country like China is today.
    Any distraction for America would leave the door open for Russia to exploit its lost territory, for the middle east to rise against Israel and there could even be another Spanish Civil war and trouble in the Balkans.
    The world is a kettle that sometimes boils over.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    F ucking phone. An expanding country like China is today.
    Any distraction for America would leave the door open for Russia to exploit its lost territory, for the middle east to rise against Israel and there could even be another Spanish Civil war and trouble in the Balkans.
    The world is a kettle that sometimes boils over.

It goes back to the doctor Des who was bumped off - he knew too much! Certainly put me off a Saturday night chinky that’s for sure!

A lot of of his aides have disappeared as well Al.

A lot of of his aides have disappeared as well Al.

I saw - the chinks are good at cover ups whilst the Saudis just use chainsaws with headphones - probably the first song being - the first cut is the deepest?

Utter b o l l o x.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Utter b o l l o x.
    Agree.....👍
    TRUMP IS A LIAR. MORE SO THEN THE AVERAGE POLITICIAN ON THE PLANET.

Believe him at your own peril.

Trump might be a lot of things, but he is definitely an egocentric used to having his own way, he is like a small spoilt child that has found a hand grenade. He has been waiting and threatening to use his military powers for some time. Korea backed down. I don't think China will.
    I like to look at the big picture and see what is happening around the world however insignificant it may seem.
    Russia is still seething with the involvement of the UN in Serbia an ancient ally of Russia. Most of the communist block countries are now in NATO or the UN which are trying to woo Sweden, Finland and Georgia into joining them. Russia has warned the west that any involvement in these countries would see a response from Russia.
    Catalonia is still trying to achieve independence from Spain. Spain isn't so bad as when Franco was alive but even so good luck with that.
    The middle east has always been a powder keg, Pakistan would probably throw in with Iran and attack India.
    All wild speculation yes, but wars in the past have usually been a chain reaction of something that seemed unimportant at the time, like the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.
    More worrying is the number of nuclear powers in the world.
    Nuclear arms have kept the world safe from major wars for 75 years, but now we hear people casually say they need nuking, and that's just from the American military lol.

Trump might be a lot of things, but he is definitely an egocentric used to having his own way, he is like a small spoilt child that has found a hand grenade. He has been waiting and threatening to use his military powers for some time. Korea backed down. I don't think China will.
    I like to look at the big picture and see what is happening around the world however insignificant it may seem.
    Russia is still seething with the involvement of the UN in Serbia an ancient ally of Russia. Most of the communist block countries are now in NATO or the UN which are trying to woo Sweden, Finland and Georgia into joining them. Russia has warned the west that any involvement in these countries would see a response from Russia.
    Catalonia is still trying to achieve independence from Spain. Spain isn't so bad as when Franco was alive but even so good luck with that.
    The middle east has always been a powder keg, Pakistan would probably throw in with Iran and attack India.
    All wild speculation yes, but wars in the past have usually been a chain reaction of something that seemed unimportant at the time, like the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.
    More worrying is the number of nuclear powers in the world.
    Nuclear arms have kept the world safe from major wars for 75 years, but now we hear people casually say they need nuking, and that's just from the American military lol.
    I don't see any wars on the horizon at all...other then all the low level ones to keep arms business going. Its a dinosaur mentality been found out in the light of the early 21st century...
    The virus has just shown up our own weaknesses.
    My reading of it is this....we have begun a war against nature through our own ignorance. Many wars have been started through ignorance.
    Humanity doesn't stand a chance, especially when you look at the caliber of leaders in the world today. Not fit for purpose for the most part. You learn to live with nature not over come it.Fail.
    The virus has been brought about by the pressure we have been applying to nature. There are consequences for all actions. It just may not show itself immediately...but it does show itself eventually....

A lot of economies worldwide will suffer from the lockdown, the west in particular, China not so much if you believe what they say.
    Do you really think that the west will say, Oh well, one of those things, can't be helped, and carry on trading with China like it never happened?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)