+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BFC Supporters Trust interviews

BFC Supporters Trust interviews

Has anyone watched these? Some interesting interviews, and quite entertaining, especially last night's with Andy Ritchie and Rick Holden.

Yes watched a few now , all been good , credit to the lad doing these , great job , it's interesting to hear they have so much respect , not only for the Club , but the fans and our Community , i watched Daydream Believers CD today about our Premiership Season , Ashley Ward , Neil Redfearn , Jan Age Fjortoft and many of the players at that time spoke really good things about the fans town community being their best times in the game , so what gone wrong ?
    Summats not reyt

I was thinking today that if anyone hasn't seen "Daydream Believers" I'm happy to post it out if you message me with a name and address and post it back when you are done?

Sorted today's viewing , Liverpool v Reds 5th round FA Cup followed by Reds v Chelsea 6th round , am going for 2-1 at Anfield and 1-0 at Oakwell to Reds , am trying to get a bet on sumweer !!! What odds would I get

First time I've watched both games in full " apart from actually being there " we had a good balanced squad back then , Back 4 were very good , I'd forgotten about some player's , De Silva was a class act , commentary was as usual patronising , we still had the mongrels running on the pitch spoiling it for the majority though , great atmosphere at both ties , will it happen again ???? So near yet so far !

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Has anyone watched these? Some interesting interviews, and quite entertaining, especially last night's with Andy Ritchie and Rick Holden.
    just watched Andy Ritchie & Rick Holden , Holden wa like Jim Royle , picking his noorze , scratching his earrd an chest , , Ritchie being the diplomat of the 2 , Holden wern't impressed by either Gordon Shepherd or Patrick Cryne , some funny comments , " thick as a gurkhas foreskin " was one , interesting watch

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    just watched Andy Ritchie & Rick Holden , Holden wa like Jim Royle , picking his noorze , scratching his earrd an chest , , Ritchie being the diplomat of the 2 , Holden wern't impressed by either Gordon Shepherd or Patrick Cryne , some funny comments , " thick as a gurkhas foreskin " was one , interesting watch

Weearz tha watch them Roma?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Weearz tha watch them Roma?
    There aren't many managers/ coaches/ players, or people in employment generally, who speak in glowing terms of the people above them who have fired them.

They are on YouTube and there is a link on the BBS

Holden claimed that Cryne said there would be box office signings. It wouldn't be the first time that was said.
    He also wasn't impressed by Simon Davey, "a snake in the grass"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast