+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gibson calls for Ogren U-turn

Gibson calls for Ogren U-turn

Interesting article in Monday's Tully.

John Gibson could well be perceived to be begging Mark Ogren to do a U-turn about negotiating with DUSF.

In my opinion it should be other way round. DUSF Steering Group need to perform the U-turn instead and end the disharmony. Perhaps they should make a recommendation to ballot all their members immediately and enable the generous donation, without all the terms and conditions attached, to finally be paid with the minimal assurances as required by company law?

Note that it's nothing to do with Federation 😂 (Incorrect headline)

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...n-mark-ogren/#

I take it this is being resurrected now Brannigan has gone? is there disharmony? apart from the press release that no one really thinks Ogren penned, can anyone say it's disharmonious? Scott Ogren spoke well of the foundation not too long ago...

Why don't you join them and suggest this?

sounds like there could be negotiation now Mel has gone? I have no idea btw just thinking aloud

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I take it this is being resurrected now Brannigan has gone? is there disharmony? apart from the press release that no one really thinks Ogren penned, can anyone say it's disharmonious? Scott Ogren spoke well of the foundation not too long ago...

Why don't you join them and suggest this?
    I definitely reckon Ogren was well aware of content in the explosive statemen.

DUSF isn't open to all free minded and independent thinking Arabs like us ��

Why should Mr Ogren negotiate with DUSF? They represent at best a small minority of United fans and many others like me are sick and tired of their jumping up and down attention seeking. Give us a break.

Typical DFC Thompsons at it again. Front page news my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    sounds like there could be negotiation now Mel has gone? I have no idea btw just thinking aloud
    I doubt very much if Mal Brannigan's departure has anything to do with DUSF statement. If that was reason then he'd have left weeks ago.

DUSF clutching at straws now. That's why Gibson is grovelling in media today.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    I definitely reckon Ogren was well aware of content in the explosive statemen.

DUSF isn't open to all free minded and independent thinking Arabs like us ��
    Suppose we'll need to wait and see what happens, olive branch offered? end of the day its a shame that there's supporters money in a pot that potentially wont be utilised for the good of the club, especially just now when clubs have zero income.

Interesting to see how all this pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post

Typical DFC Thompsons at it again. Front page news my arse.
    just stirs things up eh, nae need

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Suppose we'll need to wait and see what happens, olive branch offered? end of the day its a shame that there's supporters money in a pot that potentially wont be utilised for the good of the club, especially just now when clubs have zero income.

Interesting to see how all this pans out.
    Would be ideal if individual fans who can afford it donated hard earned cash into the new, ring fenced Youth Development Board. Then it’s a win:win for all of us 😊

is that the £25k investment through the club?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)