+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Oor Jum

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I reckon you and your doag are his agents.
    lol - the doag is the driving force behind us. He is a black and tan king charles spaniel cavalier

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    lol - the doag is the driving force behind us. He is a black and tan king charles spaniel cavalier
    The over crowded bedsit has got 5 humans and 3 shih tzu's,how the phuck am eh supposed to shield?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The over crowded bedsit has got 5 humans and 3 shih tzu's,how the phuck am eh supposed to shield?.
    its a pity you cant goto your 2nd home for a while, the one in balmoral mate. I hear servants can work now as well thank christ cos its been a hell of a 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    its a pity you cant goto your 2nd home for a while, the one in balmoral mate. I hear servants can work now as well thank christ cos its been a hell of a 2 months
    To be honest mate there is probably more chance of me getting the virus in the Bedsit than at my work.Its like Piccadilly Circus in here during the week.

There are probably mair people coming in during the week than the Dees had in the AuldHunStand for Well in the cup.Social workers,free food delivery,shopping delivery,free toilet roll man,probation officer's,Pat and Charlie fae the TV licencing,Boots the chemist,council tax collector's,rent man,McGills man etc etc.

I see Steve is on the Courier Talking Football podcast this week talking about the book and Oor Jum. There's a bit at the end talking about what they thought Jum's greatest achievement was outside of winning the title. I'd say,and it's often overlooked, was the fact that prior to Jum United had NEVER had a player selected for the full Scotland National Team. By 1986 little Dundee United were providing FIVE of the World Cup squad, the greatest single number from any team in the City. And I doubt any of them would have got there without him.

Once again, Thank You Jim. For everything.🙂🧡🖤

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I see Steve is on the Courier Talking Football podcast this week talking about the book and Oor Jum. There's a bit at the end talking about what they thought Jum's greatest achievement was outside of winning the title. I'd say,and it's often overlooked, was the fact that prior to Jum United had NEVER had a player selected for the full Scotland National Team. By 1986 little Dundee United were providing FIVE of the World Cup squad, the greatest single number from any team in the City. And I doubt any of them would have got there without him.
    Once again, Thank You Jim. For everything.������
    Aye, it is probably quite obvious that I started answering that question, then half way through completely forgot what the question had been, and burbled nonsense!

Anyway, Jim's single greatest achievement is quite a question. I think there would be as many answers as people who answer it. Five in a World Cup squad is quite something, it must be said.

Here at last!🧡🖤

I must get my copy soon as i feel guilty to be honest.

Well worth it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Well worth it mate.
    My guilt is not based on not purchasing a copy yet it goes so much deeper than that.During my shielding phase and the toilet roll shortage i said to the wife just bring in anything i can wipe meh erse with.

I was meaning any paper preferably a Tory broadsheet so what did she bring to the Bedsit?,an FN copy of Eh mind O Gillie!!!..I said,"What the phuck are you bringing that in here for?."

She nonchalantly replied,"Them Tory papers cost a fortune but this was only 30p in the charity shop next door so shut your puss and put it outside please."

True story and the texture was lovely to be fair.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)