+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dode Fox podcast

Genuinely think that's the strangest take I've heard/read abt the dode fox podcast, the boys are open & honest about United, plus have brilliant guests (luggy, Dixon, McLaren etc) on, hard to see how any Arab wouldn't want to listen. Each to there own i suppose.

i like it - but then again i was a Ferry boy as a young boy

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Folk from Dundee (including residents of the Ferry) will know exactly what I mean by this. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this per se but it's just not my cup of tea.
    I'm surprised. A couple of guys who love United chatting to United players//fans. Wha's not to like?

I've listened to it in the past and, honestly, I just don't like it. Ferry types pretending to be normal Dundee punters, that's the impression I got of it (whether that's accurate or not). Sorry guys, I'm sure you work very hard on it but it's just not for me.
    I am surprised at anyone not liking this from a Tangerine tint. In my opinion the slickest, most professional football podcast while still being human that is available. I listen to a few podcasts , football and otherwise. ( My fav is StarTalk, with neil degrasse tyson).

Many other football teams would kill for this quailty of regular podcast.

If you havn't heard it, give it a try, you will soon go back through the podcasts to listen to them all.

Or try Twa teams, one street... DC thomson's podcast which is as dire as it sounds. The presenters are so bad in their mundane delivery of football information its ear bleeding sometimes. The talk is so bad at times you can tell all their research has come from what they have read in last nights tele. But it has its up side, its great listening to them almost cry inside as their beloved Dundee are mince...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I'm surprised. A couple of guys who love United chatting to United players//fans. Wha's not to like?
    Perhaps it's just because I don't drink and the episode I listened to was full of how blootered the hosts were and how great it was.

I totally accept I'm not normal (in many ways but I'm on about being tee-total here) and most Arabs will think it's great. Just not for me, that's all.

Perhaps it's just because I don't drink and the episode I listened to was full of how blootered the hosts were and how great it was.

I totally accept I'm not normal (in many ways but I'm on about being tee-total here) and most Arabs will think it's great. Just not for me, that's all.
    och whats normal eh!? its good we dont all like the same things.

Fair play Terry, I think the episode you listened to was recorded the day after the anniversary shin dig they had for the 2010 Cup winning team.

I think if you gave it another go you'd enjoy it.

Plus I can confirm Paul & Ronnie aren't from the ferry 😃😄👍

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Fair play Terry, I think the episode you listened to was recorded the day after the anniversary shin dig they had for the 2010 Cup winning team.

I think if you gave it another go you'd enjoy it.

Plus I can confirm Paul & Ronnie aren't from the ferry ������
    Dont Deeluded will be on here about East Angus any minute .....

Why the “normal Dundee punters” and “Ferry types” comments then? Gets worse the more you think about. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. If you don’t like the thing no one has a problem with it but your comments about 2 people doing a positive thing for the club for free are unfair.

It's just a view, that's all. Christ, even The View sang about this very thing in their song Superstar Tradesman and, as your know, United used to run out to that every home game for a bit.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)