+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dode Fox podcast

Quote Originally Posted by antoinepreget View Post
    If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.
    Phuxache, you have been on this forum before, yes? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's just a view, that's all. Christ, even The View sang about this very thing in their song Superstar Tradesman and, as your know, United used to run out to that every home game for a bit.
    Superstar tradesman, stand at the bar
    Get a trade son you will go far
    You have a house in the ferry and a new guitar
    That's never been played before and it never will
    Never been played before and it never will.

aye Terry stop bullying folk and all the passive aggressive abuse you give posters all the time - yer a phucking keyboard terrorist

Ferry Fleet ya bas

Phuxache, you have been on this forum before, yes? 😂
    Yes - really enjoy seeing the opinion of others if it does not offend. No idea what the song by The View has got to do with it but I suppose if you had constructive criticism of the podcast I think would understand more. I think it is a really well made podcast with a balance, up to date view with some good guests and promotion of other good free United resources like the Arab archive.

No doubt. I've only listened to it once but that was my impression of it. As I say big respect to those that spend their time and effort producing it. 👍

No doubt. I've only listened to it once but that was my impression of it. As I say big respect to those that spend their time and effort producing it. 👍
    Might be worth giving it another go? Podcasts generally were a bit of a thing I had to get used to. Andy McLaren was probably the quest I enjoyed the most as his era was the beginning of my United supporting days. Very good stories shared and a variety of guests - Hamish, Paul Sturrock, Robbie Neilson etc.

I may well do. The one I listened to was possibly not typical, the one after we beat the fun at dens.

I may well do. The one I listened to was possibly not typical, the one after we beat the fun at dens.
    I don't think beating The Fun at Dens is exactly 'atypical' Terence.😃😃🧡🖤

Give it another go Terry. Try Episode 43 for a trial one.

I've heard Hard Kunt is fae the Ferry....... Watch yirsel Terry

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)