+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dode Fox podcast

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    I know the podcast has its critics...
    Probably just me to be fair.

The podcast has been excellent from episode 1 and a must listen for all arabs imo. Keep up the good work. Ps get Jim McIntyre on soon

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    The podcast has been excellent from episode 1 and a must listen for all arabs imo. Keep up the good work. Ps get Jim McIntyre on soon
    You mean this guy?

Agent Mac 90 - a hero and a gent.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Probably just me to be fair.
    😂😂😂😂😂

Good evening folks. If I'm honest, I'm a little scared to put my head above the parapet here, but, needs must.

I'm one of the dafties from the podcast and I wanted to say thank you for all the kind words about the podcast in this thread. I know that it was never going to be to everyone's taste but enough people seem to like it so we keep it going. Like most of this forums users, I can blether about United for hours, on a daily basis. Granted, a lot of it is pish, but it's Tangerine Tinted pish that I blether.

As for Terry the Terror, cut him some slack, folks. He wasnae overly scathing about us and we took it in good humour. I can absolutely confirm that neither of us stay in the Ferry though. Cannae afford it.

Thank you again though, to anyone that has given the podcast a listen, it is truly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Belhaven_Beers View Post
    Good evening folks. If I'm honest, I'm a little scared to put my head above the parapet here, but, needs must.

I'm one of the dafties from the podcast and I wanted to say thank you for all the kind words about the podcast in this thread. I know that it was never going to be to everyone's taste but enough people seem to like it so we keep it going. Like most of this forums users, I can blether about United for hours, on a daily basis. Granted, a lot of it is pish, but it's Tangerine Tinted pish that I blether.

As for Terry the Terror, cut him some slack, folks. He wasnae overly scathing about us and we took it in good humour. I can absolutely confirm that neither of us stay in the Ferry though. Cannae afford it.

Thank you again though, to anyone that has given the podcast a listen, it is truly appreciated.
    Nice one and best of luck. Point of order though, you don't need to stay in the Ferry to be a 'Ferry type'.

Great work both of you 👍🏻

Just listening to the podcast tonight during the daily break out / exercise and had a few chuckles as I was running about !!

Seems to have the pace just right for a podcast and I like the speaking plainly that goes on, and obviously passion for United

BTW that Luis Zwick and that 2-2 draw. I am convinced that if we had not thrown that match away we would have stayed up.

Best performance under McNamara that season , Spittal was excellent and young lads seemed to be coming together.

Zwick threw it away. Also for the equaliser they tried to p*ss around wasting time and Charlie Telfer actually fell over the ball to give them their chance.

That blew the momentum

Anyway I digress!

Brilliant podcast

Arabest

I know that it was never going to be to everyone's taste but enough people seem to like it so we keep it going.

As for Terry the Terror, cut him some slack, folks. He wasnae overly scathing about us and we took it in good humour.

Well done lads - great podcast.

Everyone on here has been appreciative, apart from Terry who had only listened once.

So it seems to be nearly every United fans' tipple.

After this thread I am sure you will have lots more listening in too.

I look forward to Terry's definition of a Ferry type. It could be a type I might aspire to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I look forward to Terry's definition of a Ferry type.
    No definition required, everyone knows what I'm on about.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)