+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dode Fox podcast

Dode Fox podcast

https://soundcloud.com/dodefoxpodcast

Hope you are tuning into the Dode Fox podcast. Really good! You can get it on different sites. Just Google Dode Fox podcast for an alternative if the above doesn't work for you.

You must give it a listen FACT

I've listened to it in the past and, honestly, I just don't like it. Ferry types pretending to be normal Dundee punters, that's the impression I got of it (whether that's accurate or not). Sorry guys, I'm sure you work very hard on it but it's just not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I've listened to it in the past and, honestly, I just don't like it. Ferry types pretending to be normal Dundee punters, that's the impression I got of it (whether that's accurate or not). Sorry guys, I'm sure you work very hard on it but it's just not for me.
    If that’s not your bag TTT, then don’t try the Funster ‘equivalent’ , Walking Doon The Provie Road. I had a listen to have a bit of a chuckle a while back but Jesus Christ you’d be better sitting in a darkened room watching endless re-runs of Prisoner Cell Block H smacked up on Mogadon.

I have listened to every episode until this lockdown started and will be making sure i catch up very soon. Dont care where they are from is what matters, its just 2 guys that have Dundee United at heart and are able to talk about our team, along with some very good interviews along the way!

Pod casts are not my thing, but i gave this one a chance, and after they relaxed a bit, the have raised a smile for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    If that’s not your bag TTT, then don’t try the Funster ‘equivalent’ , Walking Doon The Provie Road. I had a listen to have a bit of a chuckle a while back but Jesus Christ you’d be better sitting in a darkened room watching endless re-runs of Prisoner Cell Block H smacked up on Mogadon.
    Prisoner: Cell block H, then Prisoner was watched by everyone at the time - its so bizarre to think about. **** the theme tune is coming back too - used to give her roses, but that was on the outside and things were different then....aaarrrggggg damn you James damn you for doing this to us

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Prisoner: Cell block H, then Prisoner was watched by everyone at the time - its so bizarre to think about. **** the theme tune is coming back too - used to give her roses, but that was on the outside and things were different then....aaarrrggggg damn you James damn you for doing this to us
    Could be worse, it might have been a bunch of whingers who can't wait till time up to escape back to their family, and despite the fact they often feared a hiding they then bored everyone to death with how great it was,
    The inmates of Cell Block Dee, a deluded breed that defy logic

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Could be worse, it might have been a bunch of whingers who can't wait till time up to escape back to their family, and despite the fact they often feared a hiding they then bored everyone to death with how great it was,
    The inmates of Cell Block Dee, a deluded breed that defy logic

I listen to it every week, they have some great interviews on it.

This is pretty poor - nothing wrong with not liking the podcast but the Ferry comment is unfair. As someone else said it doesn’t matter where someone is from. Ferry ‘types” are Dundonian too.

Quote Originally Posted by antoinepreget View Post
    This is pretty poor - nothing wrong with not liking the podcast but the Ferry comment is unfair. As someone else said it doesn’t matter where someone is from. Ferry ‘types” are Dundonian too.
    Folk from Dundee (including residents of the Ferry) will know exactly what I mean by this. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this per se but it's just not my cup of tea.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)