+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EPL Seriously?

Is that statement to Boris or to the NHS Bt ?

Once again it’s the government a fault I see

The laughable thing is that if you put another of the parties in power and started again with this it would be exactly the same because as much has been done as it possibly could be.

Who would have advised labour for example if it was them , yep the top medical brains that advise the conservatives.

Sometimes I really wander what your point is

The whole of Europe required PPE when the **** hit the fan , as above who was responsible within the NHS for organising procurement of it when they were forewarned ? or do you think maybe Boris had it under a pile of papers on his desk he’d forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Is that statement to Boris or to the NHS Bt ?

Once again it’s the government a fault I see

The laughable thing is that if you put another of the parties in power and started again with this it would be exactly the same because as much has been done as it possibly could be.

Who would have advised labour for example if it was them , yep the top medical brains that advise the conservatives.

Sometimes I really wander what your point is

The whole of Europe required PPE when the **** hit the fan , as above who was responsible within the NHS for organising procurement of it when they were forewarned ? or do you think maybe Boris had it under a pile of papers on his desk he’d forgotten about.
    It all boils down to political will army88. Either you have the will to provide the means to sort this sh-itfest or you don't.

The mixed messages coming out of Whitehall are quite frankly comical.

I can go to B & Q, but I can't walk on the seashore. Suddenly 1 meter is acceptable, but I can't play golf. Absurd doesn't quite do it does it.

The "expert" in charge of this sh-itfest, despite his earnest warnings of the COVID-19 threat allows his married lover to travel halfway across London to pack her nicely with his (possibly infected) semen before sending her home to her husband and two kids.

We have suddenly decided to bolt the stable door when the horse is away over the hills and ask "nicely" that all inbound air travellers self isolate for 14 days.

Boris needs PPE? Fu-ck me even old numb nuts here knows all I have to do is click the link at the top of this page and I can buy lorry loads of it.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

The fact that the government is acting on the expert advice from PHE and the NHS, and a Labour or Libdem administration would have had to do exactly the same is far too subtle for our Lefty chums army, you really will have to stop posting the bleedin obvious, it's not doing our Lefty chums any good. And as for the PPE being in Boris's office, of course it wasn't, it was in the boot of Hancock's Limo, he just forgot to deliver it.

Just maybe ,and it could be ,just saying like...''I can go to B & Q, but I can't walk on the seashore.''.....well the seashore can't roll a few penny's their way but just maybe? Who knows? B & Q could have,''picked up the blower like? ''Good morning Sir ,now about this .....''

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Just maybe ,and it could be ,just saying like...''I can go to B & Q, but I can't walk on the seashore.''.....well the seashore can't roll a few penny's their way but just maybe? Who knows? B & Q could have,''picked up the blower like? ''Good morning Sir ,now about this .....''
    Sounds about right does that Balan.

BT : ''What happens here could happen there,'' nice reading B T ,or it's good to know!'

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...open-1.8800732

Ikea Israel’s Owners Gave Millions to Health Minister's Sect. Now It Won Approval to Reopen

Health Minister Yaakov Litzman is a leading figure in Ger, which has received $1.1 million in donations in recent years from Ikea Israel's owners

The long lines outside the Ikea stores in Netanya, Rishon Letzion and the Tel Aviv Port on Wednesday caused many to wonder why the furniture and housewares chain was given Health Ministry approval to reopen. After all, malls were still subject to coronavirus lockdown orders.

An investigation by TheMarker shows that in 2018 the owners of Ikea Israel contributed 2.4 million shekels ($790,000 at current exchange rates) to the Ger Hasidic sect, to which Health Minister Yaakov Litzman belongs.

....and that's Bibi's chosen one to run the Health Ministry!!!! Can't go to the beach ,but we can go to Ikea ! I wonder why???

It stinks Balan, it really does.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT : ''What happens here could happen there,'' nice reading B T ,or it's good to know!'

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...open-1.8800732

Ikea Israel’s Owners Gave Millions to Health Minister's Sect. Now It Won Approval to Reopen

Health Minister Yaakov Litzman is a leading figure in Ger, which has received $1.1 million in donations in recent years from Ikea Israel's owners

The long lines outside the Ikea stores in Netanya, Rishon Letzion and the Tel Aviv Port on Wednesday caused many to wonder why the furniture and housewares chain was given Health Ministry approval to reopen. After all, malls were still subject to coronavirus lockdown orders.

An investigation by TheMarker shows that in 2018 the owners of Ikea Israel contributed 2.4 million shekels ($790,000 at current exchange rates) to the Ger Hasidic sect, to which Health Minister Yaakov Litzman belongs.

....and that's Bibi's chosen one to run the Health Ministry!!!! Can't go to the beach ,but we can go to Ikea ! I wonder why???
    Feck me, Boris and Hancock must be running Israel as well, they get about them lads.

Sinkov : That was funny it cracked me up !!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)