+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the gift that keeps on giving

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MA sure what you mean context not there In the video he clearly says burn the fuxxxr down I appreciate he's always been a favourite of yours but surely he's gone to far now Be interesting if the club take action
    He says it twice, there's no laughter or joke with it. I'd agree with you he's gone too far.

Thankfully, we won't miss him when he's gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Mountain and Mole hill come into mind!
    That’s what you said about Coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I see Bennett has apologised again he did that over drinkgate Am I the only one who thinks he's a complete prat He's spunked a living of Dcfc for eight years he's just have been injured for at least seven of them He's extremely lucky he wasn't sacked and he wants the ground burning down Get him out the club as quickly has possible for me ,it's not as though he's any good anyway
    Unfortunately MR he isn't the only one is he? Football is rife with pillocks like him. I may have been taking the piss, but in reality I cannot believe how stupid this man is. He has already escaped with an OJ Simpson moment, then does something like this. Joking my ass, the man is unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    That’s what you said about Coronavirus.
    You got me on that one!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram
    A sure what you mean context not there In the video he clearly says burn the fuxxxr down I appreciate he's always been a favourite of yours but surely he's gone to far now Be interesting if the club take action
    Must be 2 vids going the rounds then. The one I saw had him say "effin burn" twice.

He claims it's an in joke among friends. Letting everybody else in on the joke might (and only might) mitigate things a little.

When was it taken? Might affect people's thoughts. Then again might not.

There is an outside chance he was mouthing off at the car dealership in the foreground but that's pretty close to straw clutching.

Anyway, despite there being no football at the moment, I've come up with a new chant for the lad........

Mason Bennett, we want to disown.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Must be 2 vids going the rounds then. The one I saw had him say "effin burn" twice.

He claims it's an in joke among friends. Letting everybody else in on the joke might (and only might) mitigate things a little.

When was it taken? Might affect people's thoughts. Then again might not.

There is an outside chance he was mouthing off at the car dealership in the foreground but that's pretty close to straw clutching.

Anyway, despite there being no football at the moment, I've come up with a new chant for the lad........

Mason Bennett, we want to disown.
    Yes I think we should disown him Just a spoilt ungrateful sod. If he was talking about the car dealership why has he apologised Apparently the club are going to talk to him Hope it's about his P45 surely we've not got to keep him for another season

Bringing club into disrepute twice in a year is surely dismissible? Can't see Millwall making a bid now, they can just wait for him to become a free agent

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Great to see Tricky's gotta new home. You lucky lucky Rams fans.

Oh we are so lucky to enjoy his "intelligent" musings, remarkable philosophy, excellent grasp of history, well thought out arguments, his facts, well researched open minded views and benign tolerant approach to members of the human race who differ from him.

I bless the day Forest mad became moribund and he wandered over to grace the Forum of a much better club!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Unfortunately MR he isn't the only one is he? Football is rife with pillocks like him. I may have been taking the piss, but in reality I cannot believe how stupid this man is. He has already escaped with an OJ Simpson moment, then does something like this. Joking my ass, the man is unstable.
    Yes Tricky your right football is rife with it Lot of them have been caught breaking lockdown ,not the crime of the century but it sends the wrong signal Have to agree Bennett really is stupid he got away with something many other clubs would have ripped up his contract for But did he learn no ,In not sure he's got enough upstairs to ever learn

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Oh we are so lucky to enjoy his "intelligent" musings, remarkable philosophy, excellent grasp of history, well thought out arguments, his facts, well researched open minded views and benign tolerant approach to members of the human race who differ from him.

I bless the day Forest mad became moribund and he wandered over to grace the Forum of a much better club!
    They put up with you Swale. I'm mother Theresa in comparison

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)