Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
If the stories are true regarding the PPE from Turkey, then we all might as well give up. How the hell are we getting shafted by another country? First China and now Turkey. They can’t make PPE to British standards. We send our special force to pick them up.. why couldn’t some sort batch tests be carried out over there in Turkey. Now we are seeking a refund. Can’t make it up.
If it needs to be British Standard, Simple.. make them here. Keep the money here, because i’m sure with this extra delay our companies would by now have got them to the required standard.

In a previous role as a buyer, I used to purchase from Turkey and sadly they are known for shafting suppliers on quality and price so nothing would surprise me. Even in China many things can be poor quality and trademarks/designs you hold will be nicked and displayed at every trade fair going. At least many items manufactured in the UK/USA are quality but this comes at a price along with the labour costs!

Too many companies but profit before quality which includes cheap football shirts and cheap tat sold in Sports Direct whose owner is a crook!