+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Donald TRUMP

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    You are doing it again ---you will make yourselves ill! He is out of our jurisdiction and you have no influence whatsoever about what he may or may not do -----so just dismiss him from your minds and you will sleep better.
    sinkov --the reason that your sleep patterns are all over the place is because you are worrying about all your compatriots down there who are worrying about Trump et al.
    You all just need to think ---Bobby McFerrin and Bob Marley!
    I'm beginning to worry about your choice of music Super!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I'm beginning to worry about your choice of music Super!
    Don't Worry --Be Happy and Everything Gonna Be Alright makes sense to my way of thinking and I am doing a eulogy at a friend's funeral in 9 days time and he was exactly the same as me!

Only one thing you are sure of when you are born and that is that you will die ---some people worry about when that will be, others just get on with life ---no prizes for guessing where I fall ----mind you ---I'll bet that Donald Trump is like that too!

Fair enough super, but Trump doesn't worry about when other people die also....which is a worry!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Fair enough super, but Trump doesn't worry about when other people die also....which is a worry!
    I reckon that Trump thinks that everyone is expendable ---look at the way he treats those in charge of various things. If they go against his wishes they are a gonner! He only thinks of himself, obvious when you listen to his speeches. He does try to disguise this by mentioning that it is good for the USA etc.,etc., however, what he is meaning is that it is good for Donald Trump!
    As I said, not worth worrying about at all.

What I am worried about Sub is, when you write,'' obvious when you listen to his speeches.He does try to disguise this by mentioning that etc etc '' Now why would you listen to what he says ,if you do not care one bit of what he is saying?? I reckon it must be the weather over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    What I am worried about Sub is, when you write,'' obvious when you listen to his speeches.He does try to disguise this by mentioning that etc etc '' Now why would you listen to what he says ,if you do not care one bit of what he is saying?? I reckon it must be the weather over there?
    Balan --you have obviously not seen the news coverage in these parts these days. You do not have to be watching or listening --you just hear it and if I don't ---I have a friend who absolutely hates Trump and he never stops pontificating about what the Donald has said.
    As I said, Balan, don't worry about anything as far as I am concerned ---it is just wasted energy.
    Weather has been great up here in the north east today, lovely warm sunshine, seven mile walk in the woods, cut my grass.
    Weather forecast tonight said there is a chance of snow overnight on Saturday where I live. Que sera, sera.

Here we go! Trump gets low down and dirty...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Here we go! Trump gets low down and dirty...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
    Yes but women have to be believed BT, Mr Biden said so. Or is he just another in the endless line of virtue-signalling Lefty hypocrites ? I think he is just that, just another lefty hypocrite, what do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Glad you refused to take me up on the "deranged narcissist" bit sinkov.
    I'm not sure just what a 'deranged narcissist' is BT, does it mean he's a Morrissey fan ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Yes but women have to be believed BT, Mr Biden said so. Or is he just another in the endless line of virtue-signalling Lefty hypocrites ? I think he is just that, just another lefty hypocrite, what do you think ?
    I love it when the US takes to the primaries sinkov, the sh-it just starts bubbling right under the Yanks' noses.

Thing is there can't be any stones left unturned about Trump's misogynistic behaviour. Can there?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)