+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Donald TRUMP

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I love it when the US takes to the primaries sinkov, the sh-it just starts bubbling right under the Yanks' noses.

Thing is there can't be any stones left unturned about Trump's misogynistic behaviour. Can there?
    They can always invent a few just so that he can say "Fake News" for the millionth time! They don't have real news in the USA pretty much the same as the UK ---let's make something up just for the sake of it.

I reckon it will be the dirtiest campaign in American history. It will make interesting watching for us, but it will be an embarrassment for the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I reckon it will be the dirtiest campaign in American history. It will make interesting watching for us, but it will be an embarrassment for the USA.
    I don't know 59, I don't think Biden is as vile or corrupt as the Clintons, as long as he doesn't get dragged down by Trump as Clinton did, and keeps above the nonsense he should be alright, he could even win.

There was an excellent documentary on one of the Sports channels on Thursday night, I came upon it accidentally while eating my tea, it was about the ill-fated USFL in the 80s and featured our Donald. The USFL played in the spring, so not in competition with the NFL, and was doing OK. The Donald owned the New York Generals and along with some other owners advocating moving to Autumn to try and force a merger with the NFL where the really big money was. A lot of owners were against the move but the Donald got his way, they took on the NFL and filed an anti-trust lawsuit, they won the case technically but were only awarded one dollar damages, which was increased to three dollars later. This finished the USFL, it folded, a lot of money lost, a lot people out of work, but the Donald sailed on, as he does. There was a clip from a US TV chat show with the Donald a guest, the host handed Donald a check for $3.76, he said the 76 cents was interest earned. The Donald looked at it and simply handed it back, I thought he might explode, but he didn't, he just walked off.

Say what you like about him, but he's bloody good entertainment is Mr Trump.

Haha! Brilliant! I agree that he is great entertainment value.

In a way i hope that the election DOES degenerate into a farce, it makes for good watching when you don't have a dog in the fight.

I would think differently if I were a Yank though.

The Orange Buffoon has finally gone off the rails...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)