+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 59-60opedia

59-60opedia

Good Afternoon.

I have noticed on here that there are many instances of people struggling to agree on many subjects.

Being the most highly regarded poster on this board, I would like to offer my services to resolve all these issues.

So instead of playing internet ping-pong, in future all you need to do is to ask me and I will provide the definitive answer to all matters footy, politics or any other subject.

You're welcome.

Sometimes I just shake my head and then go and have a lie down and cry.

So then 59-60opedia,what is your solution to the Israeli v Palestinian problem?

Until recently I never used to like Peanut Butter, much preferring Marmite, now I can't get enough of Peanut Butter and I never touch Marmite. Why do you think this is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    So then 59-60opedia,what is your solution to the Israeli v Palestinian problem?
    I am afraid that it has gone past the tipping point and there is now no hope for a viable Palestinian state.

The UN were the only independent body capable of sorting it out but, despite many UN resolutions, they have been proved to be toothless.

Israel will control the whole area within the next ten years.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Until recently I never used to like Peanut Butter, much preferring Marmite, now I can't get enough of Peanut Butter and I never touch Marmite. Why do you think this is ?
    Very common Sinkov. Preferences for certain types of food are cyclic and are not a constant. I would say that within 18 months you will feel the urge for Marmite once more and lose the craving for peanut butter.

There is also an age consideration. The taste receptors in the tongue change with age. Youngsters have more sweet receptors and that is why they prefer sweet items. With age, we lose many sweet receptors and prefer a more bitter taste. That is why the older you are the more likely you are to enjoy bitter ale. Young people think it is hideous.
    the sweet receptors are largely located at the front of the tongue, the bitter ones towards the back. That helps to explain why you tend to "knock back" a pint of ale.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sometimes I just shake my head and then go and have a lie down and cry.
    Nothing to worry about BT, it is perfectly normal, especially in these times.

Make yourself a brew, put on Beethoven's Piano Concert number 5, and very soon you will be up and at 'em again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I am afraid that it has gone past the tipping point and there is now no hope for a viable Palestinian state.

The UN were the only independent body capable of sorting it out but, despite many UN resolutions, they have been proved to be toothless.

Israel will control the whole area within the next ten years.
    The barstewards are now annexing the Jordan Valley...

Attachment 15746

How many years have we noted whats happening? If you read what I have written about this area. How can there be a Palestinian state with the Palestinians still attacking Israel? Israel will never agree to a Palestinian state which it does not control. what you think of as the borders where just the Armesty's lines of 1949. NOT THE BORDER, just cease fire lines

The 1949 Armistice Agreements are a set of armistice agreements signed during 1949 between Israel and neighboring Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, and Syria to formally end the official hostilities of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, and establish armistice lines between Israeli forces and Jordanian-Iraqi forces

In July 1922, the League of Nations approved the Palestine Mandate. The Mandate stated that Britain could ‘postpone or withhold’ application of the provisions dealing with the 'Jewish National Home' in the territory ''East of the Jordan River''. So according to the Law, of the U N. It belongs to Israel. You can not steal that which belongs to you!!!

Why does tinned salmon smell like cat food, but fresh salmon doesn't ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)