+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rangers dodgy dossier

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Not 100% GB. Some on social media swearing it’s genuine, others saying it’s a joke. Seeing as it’s Ra Peepul involved I choose the former. X
    Mind you i can understand them not believing that Nelms changed his vote because he was promised a wee blether aboot reconstruction.You would need to be really thick to change your vote or have no understanding of the Premiership 11/1 rule.

if we say its real then it is real brilliant stuff

Turns out the whistleblower was Stewart Robertson who ducked out of a SPFL board meeting yesterday afternoon, instead did a number of media interviews disclosing sensitive commercial information which breaches companies law.

They really are an amateur outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    if we say its real then it is real brilliant stuff
    And if they later try and say it was a joke, we can say thats Trumpian “sarcasm”

I could believe that’s real.

Based on some of the stuff they spout that is very believable. I remember getting to Tannadice early for a game against the former Rangers (think it was the one when Jason Scotland came on and scored two to tie the game 3-3). Sitting in the East stand watching the ground fill up, although not the away section so much as not many of them showed up that day - I think it might have been one of the seasons when they won f*** all so the “loyal Rangers” weren’t so numerous.

I couldn’t see him but some old guy (at least he sounded old) emerged into the Jerry Kerr and let out this battle cry shriek with everything he had - “COME ON THE SONS OF WILLIAM!!!!!”.

I and everyone around me pi$$ed themselves laughing and assumed most of the hvns would too, but no - they lapped it up and started numerous choruses of their usual repertoire of religious bigoted bile.

So I could believe this to be true, or certainly the sentiment. The one thing I’m a little bit dubious about is the repeated references to protestantism - seems like over-egging it a bit.

I was just saying to my mate Jorge Mario Bergoglio. Surely this young pup of a club can’t stoop any lower. How wrong were we.

The saddest part of this statement is the fact only this country could have a serious debate on whether this a piece of sarcasm or an authentic statement
    Shows how poisonous they - and the other arse cheek - are to Scotland.
    Best solution is they both f**c off.

Ding dong round 2

SPFL blast back at Rangers’ ‘baseless, damaging and self-serving attacks’ and slam ‘gross breaches of confidentiality’

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...box=1588937584

Does this dossier also prove that Covid 19 came from a lab in wuhan and that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?

The orcs hierarchy are simply trying to deflect, so in the eyes of their faithful, they put up a fight, and similar to before everyone else can be blamed for the end result, not the fact that the team/management simply blew a great opportunity to (perhaps) win the league, but from the current standings didn’t have a hope in hell !!!
    Just like the last time, the hierarchy avoided all the grief for the demise, that they caused, instead, it was all our fault. They forget that they very lucky not to have to apply to get back in the league, which any other club (bar the other erse cheek) would have been forced to do. Simples!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)