+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nice Thread

The Nice Thread

Right.

I'm warning you horrible lot NOT to post anything unpleasant or controversial on this thread. All the other threads are for this purpose.

If you don't follow these rules then I will ignore social distancing rules and unnecessary travel restrictions and come round and batter you.

I must say, you are all looking very well today and it's a pleasure to converse with you on this beautiful Spring day.

Seeing that it is a pleasant day and the woods of Ashington have been well and truly inspected, here is Dave Nice with his friend.

I don't respond well to threats. Bring it on councillor.

Stay home. Stay safe or you will be hospitalised.

What a lovely post super!

i think that I speak on behalf of us all when I say Thank You in a meaningful way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I don't respond well to threats. Bring it on councillor.

Stay home. Stay safe or you will be hospitalised.
    Nice shirt BT

What about my lovely post?

I'm feeling in a very charitable mood and I realise that we are good chums really.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I'm feeling in a very charitable mood and I realise that we are good chums really.
    Never mind bloody charitable, when are we divvying up the whale vomit?

Ah, the festering lump of sh1te! (Not you, I was referring to the whale vomit )

I must confess that I have taken my eye of this ball. If you can help me track down a whale vomit expert to give a valuation, and a possible customer for same, I would hold you in even greater esteem than I do now.

And that is pretty high, I can tell you.

Brenda read your post and had this to say...

Attachment 15730

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)