+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The dossier

The dossier

Damp squib?

Yep. Largely due to their own comical hype. There's a couple of things in there which don't look good for the SPFL but when everyone knows Scottish football governance has been a farce for years, there's nothing especially shocking. And when Rangers then fail to produce anything like the smoking gun evidence promised it's all the easier to dismiss it.

If Rangers get the votes they need next week I'll eat my metaphorical hat.

'Damp squib' covers it and it tells us nothing that we didn't already know - that the Scottish football authorities are a shambles and couldn't run a bath and that Rangers FC are a basket case who are all mouth and no substance.

Nothing ever changes.

Yes, a damp squib. Stewart Robertson has been given plenty of air time and newspaper columns to advance his case but none in the media have queried it so far. Had it been any club other than Rangers (or celtic) then it would hardly have been reported. If its voted down, then Rangers should face some action.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    Dossier is an arsewipe of a document.

When Sevco go bust again, as they surely will, should Motherwell and the rest of the SPFL clubs let a Sevco2 into the league?

I say no. We will be well rid of them and their cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyG View Post
    Dossier is an arsewipe of a document.

When Sevco go bust again, as they surely will, should Motherwell and the rest of the SPFL clubs let a Sevco2 into the league?

I say no. We will be well rid of them and their cheating.
    "When Sevco go bust again"

Are you still flogging this dead horse? Sevco seem to be doing not too bad considering you proclaimed that they were going bust imminently two years ago when they signed Jamie Murphy and then did so again a few weeks ago on here when you told us that "they would be bust within the week". Well it seems that 'within the week' has came and gone and they are still alive and kicking, releasing statements like they always do and getting right under your skin.

Also, how can they "go bust again"? 'Sevco' only came into existence in 2012 after the demise of the original Rangers and as far as I can see, 'Sevco' haven't suffered a similar fate yet, inspite of your repeated claims that their demise is just around the corner?

In answer to your hypothetical question though, I personally would allow a Sevco2/Rangers3 straight into the league....just because of how much it will annoy you and folk like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman View Post
    "When Sevco go bust again"

Are you still flogging this dead horse? Sevco seem to be doing not too bad considering you proclaimed that they were going bust imminently two years ago when they signed Jamie Murphy and then did so again a few weeks ago on here when you told us that "they would be bust within the week". Well it seems that 'within the week' has came and gone and they are still alive and kicking, releasing statements like they always do and getting right under your skin.

Also, how can they "go bust again"? 'Sevco' only came into existence in 2012 after the demise of the original Rangers and as far as I can see, 'Sevco' haven't suffered a similar fate yet, inspite of your repeated claims that their demise is just around the corner?

In answer to your hypothetical question though, I personally would allow a Sevco2/Rangers3 straight into the league....just because of how much it will annoy you and folk like you.
    Good to see you back online once more ... and conveniently fighting the corner of your 'big' team.

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    Good to see you back online once more ... and conveniently fighting the corner of your 'big' team.
    It's hardly 'fighting their corner' it's more stating facts. Those facts being that they in their current version haven't yet went to the wall despite numerous predictions of their demise by this forum's resident Rangers/Sevco obsessor.

It's good to be back all the same.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)