+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bald and Bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    How come, Chalks?
    Because Kel wouldn't talk to Frank as nicely as that that's why,he will be invited into the clique next,what does the avatar mean anyway,is it a winding up tower?
    Last edited by cocopops61; 09-05-2020 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Because Kel wouldn't talk to Frank as nicely as that that's why,he will be invited into the clique next,what does the avatar mean anyway,is it a winding up tower?
    Me and Frank are mates now, get with the program.

It’s related to the mighty PSB and a picture they used.

I had a slight respite from the kids this afternoon and watched the one about the capital of Moldova. I’ve changed my mind and found it quite interesting and the people that live there must hate having to put up with stuff like that. I think I’ll subscribe to the channel as I have a lot of respect for anyone that is fluent in at least one other language than English so that interests me too.

Bagpuss.

I gave Baldy another go and reviewed India's Russian Beach and he's just taking a dip in the sea and relaxing on the beach,Frank you must be proper posh to think that Baldys having a hard time out there,have you ever visited Skeggy out of season?
    Last edited by cocopops61; 11-05-2020 at 08:09 AM.

Skeggy has wonderful memories. I was having an affair with Penelope, lets call her that, married, drop dead gorgeous from Sheffield.

She broke my heart into a thousand pieces. When you are young, and taste what you cant have, literally and metaphorically, the pain is hard to bear.

We spent a weekend in Skeggy, in a caravan, the weather was awful.

When we entered the caravan, it must have taken ten seconds to get our clothes off. Or was it nine.

Anyway, I cant imagine having a good time in Belarus. Can you?

I'd have a good time in S****horpe right now.

Anywhere different would be a change.

knackers to the sweary filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Skeggy has wonderful memories. I was having an affair with Penelope, lets call her that, married, drop dead gorgeous from Sheffield.

She broke my heart into a thousand pieces. When you are young, and taste what you cant have, literally and metaphorically, the pain is hard to bear.

We spent a weekend in Skeggy, in a caravan, the weather was awful.

When we entered the caravan, it must have taken ten seconds to get our clothes off. Or was it nine.

Anyway, I cant imagine having a good time in Belarus. Can you?
    I'm glad that she broke your heart into a thousand pieces it was all that you deserved as im presuming that you knew that she was married at the time,I hope that it was all over and done with in ten seconds as well so that she could drive 90 miles home and think what a waste of a two drive that was but your ego probably won't let you
    I knew a woman like her once,let's call her Gail for that's what her name is who two timed her poor husband with anybody that passed while he was at work,he found out about and was heartbroken,infact he was inconsolable for years afterwards and his life was ruined forever as he couldn't trust anybody again,Gail on the other hand found love almost straight away with somebody with more lust than sense and is now financially better off and lives in a nice four bedroom house in the nice part of Nottingham,there must be a moral in there somewhere I suppose but I can't see it,anyway I hope that she gave you a dose as a parting gift

Sc­unthorpe.

I had to put them in the Predictocomp most weeks.

Aye, Scu­nthorpe.

Thick bucket rat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)