+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bald and Bankrupt.

Bald and Bankrupt.

This chap is on you tube wandering around remote places in eastern Europe. An eye opener, he goes where tourists don't go. The poverty is remarkable, its also like being there without having to go. He wanders around with a camera thingy, and talks to the locals, stays in local hotels, eats the disgusting food, and travels on local transport.

Fascinating stuff, he gets a million plus views. If I lived in Belarus, I think I would administer a covid 19 cream to myself, maybe even have a bath in it.

You don't know how lucky you are to live in Britain.

Patsy of Hooper Street.

Ooooh, I’ll have a gander later, Frank. Try out ‘The Food Ranger’ on there too. An annoying cu­nt but strangely compelling to watch.

Arthur Fowler, pre-Christmas breakdown.

When he returns he should try roughing it in Bury....

Sorry,I've been spending some time on the Dale forum

I watched two episodes Frank,The Cheapest Hotel In Europe (4.20 dollars to save you looking) and Lost In Deepest Belarus and to be honest I would sooner watch On The Buses

I tried the one anboot Armenia and it were sh­it

Jesus of Nazareth
    Last edited by kel_; 08-05-2020 at 11:53 PM.

Each to his own. I find it compelling. Popsy was born in Belarus in 1920 so that probably explains it. I still find how other people live, and their circumstances compelling.

Try the Belarus and Moldovan ones kel, Moldova is worse than Belarus, its run by thieves and criminals, like Russia. Armenia looks modern, but it isn't, being stuck in a hotel at 9pm with no food, and a curfew from 11 cant be fun.

Since ive retired ive become a decent cook, ill give the food ranger a go. I can do a New York posh eaterie tomato and bacon spaghetti in less than an hour, in new York it would cost an arm and a leg. Anyone wants the recipe ill put it up. Its dead easy.

Its worth it doing it.

I’ll have the recipe, Frank, I enjoy cooking. The food ranger is more of a taster than chef. He goes around different countries trying the street food and is remarkably thin considering his appetite. It won’t surprise you to find the Chinese eat anything and he spends a lot of time there due to being able to speak the language. I’ll give that bald cu­nt another go when the kids have gone to sleep.

Captain Tom

The baldy videos that I watched was beyond boring,I expected the cheapest hotel in Europe to be absolutely rank but I've been in worst than that when i visit Blackpool and when he was lost in deepest Belarus the worst thing that happened to him was that he got his trainers wet
    Last edited by cocopops61; 09-05-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    I’ll have the recipe, Frank, I enjoy cooking. The food ranger is more of a taster than chef. He goes around different countries trying the street food and is remarkably thin considering his appetite. It won’t surprise you to find the Chinese eat anything and he spends a lot of time there due to being able to speak the language. I’ll give that bald cu*nt another go when the kids have gone to sleep.

Captain Tom
    I think that somebody has hijacked kels account

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I think that somebody has hijacked kels account
    How come, Chalks?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)