+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shirla

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Shiit player and now a shiit pundit.

Used to fkn cringe when his name was in the starting 11 when he played.

Now I cringe when he speaks.

Will we ever shake this cnt off?
    Would rather have him on penna duty instead of Ritchie or whoever
    The boy never missed that I can think of?.

I may be out on my own here but he’s a local lad who played for his hometown club.
    Ok he wasn’t a world beater but I think he’s genuine and maybe just sees the best in people.
    He is on the payroll and has stuck up for Ashley which has got folks backs up.
    He’s probably Just out of touch with The way most supporters feel.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    Strola sold his soul years ago unfortunately. He has seen first hand how MA has ran the club and treated people.
    Its easy to go along with MA and get a few quid or a job out of it, some of our players have actually loved the club and wont give the fat b@stard the time of day.

Barton hates him
    Shearer hates him
    Keegan hates him

the likes of Nolan, Shola, Beardsley and Harper can all go and get ****ed for me like, they sold out to the devil

stability is the one thing Newcastle United have been without since Ashley bought the club
    Steve Bruce is the Shola Ameobi of managers.

Shola Ameobi was the Steve Bruce of strikers.

Incompetence enabling incompetence.

Who gave than clown the Loan Managers job? What does he know about player development? He never developed any skill or ability through-out a wasted career and hundreds of thousands of pounds down the drain.

He couldn't even prove to not have a clue by not being able to develop Sammy, his own flesh and blood into a top class player!

Sooner, Ashley's entire entourage of incompetence will be flushed down the karzee into the Tyne with all the other turds.

I think Shola is a crap loan manager.

But i think he was/is a genuine fan of the club, I also think he wants to see the best in everybody and since he's worked with Bruce and got friendly with him wants to see him get a chance.

I also think he did best he could for us and he always stood up to be counted.

Yes he's not doing himself any favours but he also has his job to think about.

He's not going to get a better job at a different club is he. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Steve Bruce is the Shola Ameobi of managers.

Shola Ameobi was the Steve Bruce of strikers.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂🤣

Shoal one of the players on these tax avoiding film companies which Mike Ashley was behind
    That never ever made a movie

If shola ameobi was a plumber I would nt trust him to put a fkin pipe in a snowman S mouth either
    Fck them all anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I think Shola is a crap loan manager.

But i think he was/is a genuine fan of the club, I also think he wants to see the best in everybody and since he's worked with Bruce and got friendly with him wants to see him get a chance.

I also think he did best he could for us and he always stood up to be counted.

Yes he's not doing himself any favours but he also has his job to think about.

He's not going to get a better job at a different club is he. . .
    Jammy man that’s exactly what I was trying to say.
    I wish I was better with words ⭐️

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    If shola ameobi was a plumber I would nt trust him to put a fkin pipe in a snowman S mouth either
    Fck them all anyway
    Some great players can never make the transition into management.
    I would give my right nut to play for the toon but I am so sh ite at footy I wouldn’t get a game for Gateshead never mind Newcastle.
    We slag off former players as being crap but Shola did what I couldn’t do and in his own way he lived the dream.My dream.
    He scored some important goals for us.
    Ok he wasn’t the best striker but always gave 100% and yes at the moment his job of overseeing loans hasn’t gone well and he’s probably out of his depth but imho that says more about the current regime than him.
    I think people should lay off slating him.
    I honestly don’t think he has a bad bone in his body.

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    Some great players can never make the transition into management.
    I would give my right nut to play for the toon but I am so sh ite at footy I wouldn’t get a game for Gateshead never mind Newcastle.
    We slag off former players as being crap but Shola did what I couldn’t do and in his own way he lived the dream.My dream.
    He scored some important goals for us.
    Ok he wasn’t the best striker but always gave 100% and yes at the moment his job of overseeing loans hasn’t gone well and he’s probably out of his depth but imho that says more about the current regime than him.
    I think people should lay off slating him.
    I honestly don’t think he has a bad bone in his body.
    I stood by him as a player
    After that no
    I no a bloke who knows all his family
    Lovely people

I used to watch Whitley Bay in the late 80’s & early 90’s in the Northern League & NPL and there were far, far better players than him at that level - thief, stole a living, club made him a millionaire and yet (I’d forgotten he was even our so called loan manager), he’s still hanging in there like some kind of ultimate parasite.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)