+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cengiz

Can you provide links to these terrorist writings? Are these when he was embedded with the Afghan militias, met and reported on their efforts to repel the Soviets, and fighting along thousands of CIA paid operatives?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Kashoggis sons said they don't even know she is and have asked her to keep his name out of things when attacking Saudi Arabia. There are also pictures of her with members of the Turkish Special forces but they must be false and the pictures of the terrorist Kashoggi with Osama Bin Laden must be false, as well as the extracts from articles he wrote himself with his terrorist views.
    I bet everyone up in arms didn't and hadn't give a **** about Kashoggi since it all happened. Not saying it is right but not everything is as it seems here. Politics in the Middle East can stay there as far as I am concerned, and people telling people what they can believe and can't believe can get to f uck as well.
    Are you kidding me? So you're believing everything that was in that original link? Or have you done your own research?

Please provide links/multiple sources to back up all of these claims you believe. I'm open to new information that could potential change my viewpoint on this whole issue. Just not open to propaganda and misinformation like that original link clearly is.

Also you are insinuating that he is a terrorist because he's pictured with Bin Laden? Very important question, WHEN was the picture taken? When Bin Laden was being backed the United States and CIA? And again Khashoggi WAS A JOURNALIST! I wonder if you think Sean Penn is a cartel member because he interviewed El Chapo and had pictures taken with him?

Also I don't believe Cengiz is a Turkish Intelligence Spy, but for arguments sake, lets say she is. That does not mean any of what she has said is wrong and i think deep down most people know it.
    Last edited by BenArfa10; 10-05-2020 at 09:32 PM.

Kashoggis sons said they don't even know she is and have asked her to keep his name out of things when attacking Saudi Arabia. There are also pictures of her with members of the Turkish Special forces but they must be false and the pictures of the terrorist Kashoggi with Osama Bin Laden must be false, as well as the extracts from articles he wrote himself with his terrorist views.
    I bet everyone up in arms didn't and hadn't give a **** about Kashoggi since it all happened. Not saying it is right but not everything is as it seems here. Politics in the Middle East can stay there as far as I am concerned, and people telling people what they can believe and can't believe can get to f uck as well.
    What ever we believe or disbelieve which goes on in the Middle East won't make one iota of difference about what happens there.

As a country we have lost too many innocent lives of British troops sent to that area and further east to carry out governments ideas of what they think of what should be and what should not be and only two things talk in that situation, money and to what degree the dissenters against the regime are prepared to fight for what they believe in.

The Yanks with all their money and might couldn't change things in Afghanistan, Korea, Cambodia and Vietnam, so the purchase of a Premiership club on the other side of the world ought to be an insignificant event.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Are you kidding me? So you're believing everything that was in that original link? Or have you done your own research?

Please provide links/multiple sources to back up all of these claims you believe. I'm open to new information that could potential change my viewpoint on this whole issue. Just not open to propaganda and misinformation like that original link clearly is.

Also you are insinuating that he is a terrorist because he's pictured with Bin Laden? Very important question, WHEN was the picture taken? When Bin Laden was being backed the United States and CIA? And again Khashoggi WAS A JOURNALIST! I wonder if you think Sean Penn is a cartel member because he interviewed El Chapo and had pictures taken with him?

Also I don't believe Cengiz is a Turkish Intelligence Spy, but for arguments sake, lets say she is. That does not mean any of what she has said is wrong and i think deep down most people know it.
    Tell you what I will do. You disprove everything I have said, you prove she is actually his fiance, and you prove he was squeaky clean and then I will put up links to everything I have read and found.
    See one thing I have learned over the years is people like yourself believe everything they want to believe and only see one side. Myself I see both. I have said what happened was a horrible act but its not my place to be up in arms over it.
    Whereas yourself you have him and a woman his sons and his own mother have never heard of making all these claims, you see where have her letters been to the cruise company, the music company and now Warner bros. There haven't been any. Seems to me there is a hidden agenda, couldn't be those from Qatar that feel most threatened by it actually putting her upto it, that would be too far fetched wouldn't it.
    After all we have only had the PSG owner kicking up a fuss, where is he from again, we have had old hairy hands who works for his company kicking up a fuss, no coincidence. Then we have this so called fiance doing the same. A woman Koshoggis family have never heard of. Nothing strange going on at all is there.
    Isn't it funny how not a word was said when it happened but now all the fake moral high grounds have increased, get to f uck man.

Tell you what I will do. You disprove everything I have said, you prove she is actually his fiance, and you prove he was squeaky clean and then I will put up links to everything I have read and found.
    See one thing I have learned over the years is people like yourself believe everything they want to believe and only see one side. Myself I see both. I have said what happened was a horrible act but its not my place to be up in arms over it.
    Whereas yourself you have him and a woman his sons and his own mother have never heard of making all these claims, you see where have her letters been to the cruise company, the music company and now Warner bros. There haven't been any. Seems to me there is a hidden agenda, couldn't be those from Qatar that feel most threatened by it actually putting her upto it, that would be too far fetched wouldn't it.
    After all we have only had the PSG owner kicking up a fuss, where is he from again, we have had old hairy hands who works for his company kicking up a fuss, no coincidence. Then we have this so called fiance doing the same. A woman Koshoggis family have never heard of. Nothing strange going on at all is there.
    Isn't it funny how not a word was said when it happened but now all the fake moral high grounds have increased, get to f uck man.
    Pipe down man, don't get your nickers in a twist.

People like myself? Jesus Christ I have just told you I am open to new information that could change my view on the issue.

Why are you so unwilling to help provide it if it will help me and others come around to your way of thinking? Can only be one reason for that and I think you and everyone else on here knows what it is.

For the record I don't believe everything we are told. I try get as much information as possible from multiple sources, maybe you should try do the same too.

What do you mean not a word was said when the murder happened? Facta non verba would have been nice but of course money talks so no real sanctions were enforced.

Don't need you or want you to change your views. Thats the point. I don't need anyone to help me make my mind up on anything. What I am saying is there is always 2 sides. Not defending anyone in this but to think what happened, happened for no reason at all is naive if you ask me.
    I also think she should stop using his name, after all its what his sons want her to do. She is using our club name for publicity on this matter. If she wasn't she would have written letters to every company or organisation the Saudis have bought since it happened. Ever wondered why she hasn't.

Don't need you or want you to change your views. Thats the point. I don't need anyone to help me make my mind up on anything. What I am saying is there is always 2 sides. Not defending anyone in this but to think what happened, happened for no reason at all is naive if you ask me.
    I also think she should stop using his name, after all its what his sons want her to do. She is using our club name for publicity on this matter. If she wasn't she would have written letters to every company or organisation the Saudis have bought since it happened. Ever wondered why she hasn't.
    Fair enough you don’t need anyone to help you make up your mind on anything.

However if you are privy to information that is news to others who want to be open minded and they ask for your help in pointing them in the direction of said information, why not help? You’re smart enough to know how your refusal to help looks.

You know full well why she’s speaking up on this and it’s nowt against Newcastle fans. The Premier League is one of the biggest most recognisable products on the globe. I’m sure plenty of journalists trying to get clicks have hunted her down for quotes. She’s using us for publicity? Tell me do you think we are being used by the Kingdom? If LiveNation and some cruise line were as big and in the public consciousness as the premier league I’m sure she would have piped up about them also.

His sons have never heard of her? That’s news to me. Why are you so reluctant to point us in the direction of this information? I’ll say I believe it, is it the first time a man has been in a relationship and not told their adult (assuming) children they were engaged?

Fair enough you don’t need anyone to help you make up your mind on anything.

However if you are privy to information that is news to others who want to be open minded and they ask for your help in pointing them in the direction of said information, why not help? You’re smart enough to know how your refusal to help looks.

You know full well why she’s speaking up on this and it’s nowt against Newcastle fans. The Premier League is one of the biggest most recognisable products on the globe. I’m sure plenty of journalists trying to get clicks have hunted her down for quotes. She’s using us for publicity? Tell me do you think we are being used by the Kingdom? If LiveNation and some cruise line were as big and in the public consciousness as the premier league I’m sure she would have piped up about them also.

His sons have never heard of her? That’s news to me. Why are you so reluctant to point us in the direction of this information? I’ll say I believe it, is it the first time a man has been in a relationship and not told their adult (assuming) children they were engaged?
    There is no point, I am not going to spend time searching again for things I have read previously just to put links up for you to dismiss anyway as your mind is made up. 2nd post on here put an alternative link up and your reaction to it spoke volumes. If you were really interested in the so called other side you would have searched and seen for yourself by now without my help.
    My last post on the matter, I have better things to do than go round in circles. This has been discussed on here for weeks in other threads as well as this one.

There is no point, I am not going to spend time searching again for things I have read previously just to put links up for you to dismiss anyway as your mind is made up. 2nd post on here put an alternative link up and your reaction to it spoke volumes. If you were really interested in the so called other side you would have searched and seen for yourself by now without my help.
    My last post on the matter, I have better things to do than go round in circles. This has been discussed on here for weeks in other threads as well as this one.
    Fair enough you can’t be arsed. Don’t be surprised or defensive when people want to fact check the claims in that other link. It does not mean their minds are made up and refuse to be open to new information (Very definition of a Bigot by the way). Don’t try dress it up like that. You should be discerning And critical of all information that comes to you and not just believe it without doing your own fact checking.

My reaction to that link spoke volumes, aye I should hope so, it’s propaganda clear as day. Despite that reaction I was still open minded enough to entertain the notion that she is a Spy for arguments sake. Still open minded enough to ask for more information that supports that viewpoint yet you say I will just dismiss it if you provide it. To say that is out of order given I’m open minded enough to ask. I will look over it with a discerning and critical eye as everyone should do with all news or information we are given. Perhaps you think I will dismiss the sources because you yourself have concerns about how weak they are and how greatly they will test peoples credulity?

Also why have you dismissed the question about when the photo with Bin Laden was taken? Is that the ‘proof’ Khashoggi is a terrorist? Or is it proof that he interviewed Bin Laden Like other journalists have done? The fact they have used that photo the way they have should be a huge red flag 🚩 to everyone that what they are reading is propaganda plain and simple.

Again no one thinks Sean Penn is a drug cartel member because he interviewed El Chapo and had his photo taken with him.

I agree the deal won’t be stopped. But you will see MBS at SJP in the director’s box sometime in the near future.
    Yeah how cool will that be? Royalty back at SJP.

The power and influence we will wield in football and also politically will finally, hopefully see London take Newcastle a little more humanely which will be a refreshing change from the majority of the past 2-3 hundred years.

Everyone needs to shut their hole about human rights etc.

No one has rights, we have privileges. Privileges which the powerful people can take away in a moments notices.

All this clowns spouting all this nonsense are just virtue signalling frauds who literally have no idea how the world works and don't live in the harsh and brutal reality of real life.

This isn't an episode of some horse $hite TV show like the BigBang or 70s show. Get over yourselves and let's get on with the football!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)