+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cengiz

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    PIF only announced their new holdings in Disney just yesterday. Give her more than a minute to respond, eh?

Carnival, I’ve never heard of them, honestly.
    carnival worth about 11 billion owns many of the cruise lines around the world including P &O and cunard

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    carnival worth about 11 billion owns many of the cruise lines around the world including P &O and cunard
    Ok I’ve heard of P&O. I’m sure you can agree they don’t occupy the same space in the global consciousness as the Premier League and that is why she is not writing letters to them.

she's got a lot of letter writing to do

"The Public Investment Fund, which until five years ago was a holding company for government stakes in domestic businesses, disclosed an $827.8 million stake in BP, a $713.7 million investment in Boeing and $522 million positions in both Citigroup and Facebook at the end of the first quarter. Other bets include $495.8 million on Walt Disney Co. and $487.6 million on Bank of America Corp."

Really you’ve never insulted me? Another lie, why am I not surprised?

What should I call some who repeatedly lies, and spreads conspiracy theories? Smart? A genius who thinks outside the box?

You’re a disgrace slinging mud at Cengiz like you are and I hope to God the rest of the football community don’t think you represent the views of the majority of Newcastle fans.

What Cengiz has written in her letters is not an attack on the club. By now I don’t expect you to read anything I say, even when I have agreed with you, you are still too ‘insert insult’ to read and comprehend it. However, I would expect you to actually have read the words of the woman you are defaming and slinging mud at. But clearly you’re BASIC!

I’m happy to meet up with you in person after a game for a pint and explain it to you in person.

There is no one else in this forum slinging mud at her like you. Plenty of them disagree with my views on the takeover and I have no problem with them. I have a problem with lies and defamatory conspiracy theories without a single shred of verifiable proof.

You’re on my ignore list now. I’m not wasting anymore energy on you.
    Methinks thou dost protesteth too much. Just drop it mate ffs.

Ok I’ve heard of P&O. I’m sure you can agree they don’t occupy the same space in the global consciousness as the Premier League and that is why she is not writing letters to them.
    i think facebook might just have the edge over the premier league

i suggest you 2 kiss and make up and agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Methinks thou dost protesteth too much. Just drop it mate ffs.
    He’s my ignore list now. He can spread outright lies and unfounded conspiracies about that poor woman unchallenged now.

she's got a lot of letter writing to do

"The Public Investment Fund, which until five years ago was a holding company for government stakes in domestic businesses, disclosed an $827.8 million stake in BP, a $713.7 million investment in Boeing and $522 million positions in both Citigroup and Facebook at the end of the first quarter. Other bets include $495.8 million on Walt Disney Co. and $487.6 million on Bank of America Corp."
    You know none of those companies come close to inducing the fanaticism the Premier League has on people.

i suggest you 2 kiss and make up and agree to disagree
    Was fine by me until the insults came. Now its job done he has me on ignore. Can't see that she is insulting Koshoggis memory by picking and choosing the investments she is outraged by regards PIF. If it was a quest to educate and raise awareness about the Saudis she would be outraged by everything they do. Not the one she has had encouragement to be outraged by.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)