+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t sturgeon

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    No fan of wee nippy but she’s faced this every day front and centre, I don’t think anyone wants more lockdown but how can you say be sensible during social distancing to the morons who said **** it let’s party during lockdown?

The pizza, bbq and drinking in London parks go some way to explaining why this country has one of the highest death rates in the world.

She’s an easy target but despite my reservations about her and the SNP she’s done as good a job as possible during this.

Added edit: I was in Boots getting the wife’s prescription, the junkie who was wanting in and wanting to fight everybody cos he couldn’t wander around the store was a typical example of why it can’t be lifted just yet.
    She’s been front and centre as it suits her ego. Everything has to be about her.

Probably has something to do with the talent puddle in her administration as well.

Watching her health secretary on tv today kinda confirms that.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    She’s been front and centre as it suits her ego. Everything has to be about her.

Probably has something to do with the talent puddle in her administration as well.

Watching her health secretary on tv today kinda confirms that.
    Agree

No fan of wee nippy but she’s faced this every day front and centre, I don’t think anyone wants more lockdown but how can you say be sensible during social distancing to the morons who said **** it let’s party during lockdown?

The pizza, bbq and drinking in London parks go some way to explaining why this country has one of the highest death rates in the world.

She’s an easy target but despite my reservations about her and the SNP she’s done as good a job as possible during this.

Added edit: I was in Boots getting the wife’s prescription, the junkie who was wanting in and wanting to fight everybody cos he couldn’t wander around the store was a typical example of why it can’t be lifted just yet.
    There is no correlation or evidence semi lockdown reduces death.

We have never in history locked down or attempted to lock down the healthy......so sad

Junkies act like they do because they have been taught to think they have an illness instead of the selfish, self centred, pleasure seeking individuals that they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    There is no correlation or evidence semi lockdown reduces death.

We have never in history locked down or attempted to lock down the healthy......so sad

Junkies act like they do because they have been taught to think they have an illness instead of the selfish, self centred, pleasure seeking individuals that they are.
    There’s no evidence otherwise either, the best evidence available from China and Germany says it works.

There’s no evidence otherwise either, the best evidence available from China and Germany says it works.
    Germany was a very loose lockdown, very loose....I wudnt trust the Chinese with a chicken curry fried rice......the Chinese communist party lie constantly, not to be trusted.

You can see how this is playing out, big bad Boris sent you back to work, killed your granny and is now raising taxes.

I didn't, vote independance, we have oil.

Nah

Germany was a very loose lockdown, very loose....I wudnt trust the Chinese with a chicken curry fried rice......the Chinese communist party lie constantly, not to be trusted.
    Germany had a very obedient lockdown.

You can see how this is playing out, big bad Boris sent you back to work, killed your granny and is now raising taxes.

Nah
    Well neither would I but that’s not the discussion here?

Nah
    Boris just said lockdown is the only way to beat the virus, Is he wrong too ?

Germany had a very obedient lockdown.
    There manufacturing continued, they haven't wrecked their economy....yet

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)