+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t sturgeon

I think she thinks she is the mother of all Scots.

Well done children. Wtf.

Boak

Be interested to see how the money she got is being used. The way the figure for Scotland is calculated, I think, is based on Barnett Formula calculation. Our employment pattern is really different from England with a bigger percentage of the work force employed by the state. Health, education, local government and education. Manufacturing is lower and the wage costs of national chains, often managed in England, could have significantly different percentage wage costs. I'd be very interested to find out just how much money has actually been sent to Scotland and how much has been spent.
    It would be beyond irony if Westminster gave so much money that she ould build up a war chest for Indyref2.
    This is just a kite I am flying, but I would like someone to think about it.

According to last Sunday’s Sunday Times the Scottish Government have received £1.2 Billion from the UK Government to spend in Scotland dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic. Up to last Sunday the Scottish Government had spent only £600 million (50%).

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    According to last Sunday’s Sunday Times the Scottish Government have received £1.2 Billion from the UK Government to spend in Scotland dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic. Up to last Sunday the Scottish Government had spent only £600 million (50%).
    So what? Sounds like sound management of finances to me.

The pandemic isn't over. Should the Scottish government have spunked the lot in the first two weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

The pandemic isn't over. Should the Scottish government have spunked the lot in the first two weeks?
    They promised to replicate the payments made by the Uk government to businesses.

They haven’t.

Where’s the money gone?

Pandemic not over but looking about the ferry today theres a lot ignoring Sturgeons stay at home advice and quite rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    They promised to replicate the payments made by the Uk government to businesses.

They haven’t.

Where’s the money gone?
    Nippy will stash it in the SNP war chest and then ask the UK Government for more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pandemic not over but looking about the ferry today theres a lot ignoring Sturgeons stay at home advice and quite rightly so.
    I was out walking today. Had this lock down ****e up to my neck; over the top IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Nippy will stash it in the SNP war chest and then ask the UK Government for more money.
    As soon as you refer to anyone by a derogatory name you show your colours toward that individual. For me your constant reference to Nicola Sturgeon as 'Nippy' or 'Wee Nippy' nullifies your opinion completely.

I continually refer to Boris Johnson as 'that ****wit' 'that moron' or in other derogatory terms and I accept that because of this some people will immediately ignore what I have to say about him; but it feels good to call the muppet names so I'll carry on doing it. Is this why you call Nicola Sturgeon 'Wee Nippy'? Is it to make you feel good?

I was out walking today. Had this lock down ****e up to my neck; over the top IMO.
    It's actually scaring me how easily people want to be subdued and give up their freedoms......I honestly didn't think I lived in a country that would accept it.

I'm not on about closing pubs or the football and basic social distancing but the general stay at home, don't go out, don't see relatives an hour a day, don't sit down......It's so so so wrong.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)