+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t sturgeon

O/t sturgeon

She just lives to contradict anything the UK govt says.

Why is she still pretending people are in "lockdown" in Scotland.

The most devisive politician leading the most illiberal nanny state party this country will ever see.

Quite frankly the SNP and her in particular scare the **** out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

The most devisive politician leading the most illiberal nanny state party this country will ever see.

You’ll be called a traitor, a quisling and told to phuck off to England ya Tory basturd.

Thats how the nats operate.

Once this is over, the tartan army will regard her a hero, she’ll be the female William Wallace, history taught in schools in decades to come will show how she with her snowflake brigade defeated it single handily

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You’ll be called a traitor, a quisling and told to phuck off to England ya Tory basturd.

Thats how the nats operate.
    Health has been devolved for ages and it's not very good yet she preens and pontificates on how Scotland (by Scotland she means snp) will not be bullied.

"I'll maybe let yiz oot more than a hour a week of you behave"

Has she no stuck her heid oot the windee?

Does she really think every **** is inside hanging on her every word?

Health has been devolved for ages and it's not very good yet she preens and pontificates on how Scotland (by Scotland she means snp) will not be bullied.

"I'll maybe let yiz oot more than a hour a week of you behave"

Has she no stuck her heid oot the windee?

Does she really think every **** is inside hanging on her every word?
    careful comrade, your name may be on the list.

She’s kidding herself ,I’ve said it before but it’s like ****ing T in the park round my way....

Maybe footie fans will lead the revolution both here and down south. Typical we won the war but the Germanz are back playing football! Does it seem right.

She's go me locked down. I can't go hill walking because if I do, and have an accident, you can bet your hairy erse the insurance company will cite her 'instructions' as reason not to pay up.

Other than that it's business as usual where I am and no way will I be stuck in the house next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Maybe footie fans will lead the revolution both here and down south. Typical we won the war but the Germanz are back playing football! Does it seem right.
    Not against social distancing but this lockdown that isn't really a lockdown is nuts.

It genuinely scares me that people so willingly want to be nannied by the state and want more lockdown.......we have to get that legislation away to **** or we will be doing the hockey kokey for evermore every time the flu season comes around.

Not against social distancing but this lockdown that isn't really a lockdown is nuts.

It genuinely scares me that people so willingly want to be nannied by the state and want more lockdown.......we have to get that legislation away to **** or we will be doing the hockey kokey for evermore every time the flu season comes around.
    No fan of wee nippy but she’s faced this every day front and centre, I don’t think anyone wants more lockdown but how can you say be sensible during social distancing to the morons who said **** it let’s party during lockdown?

The pizza, bbq and drinking in London parks go some way to explaining why this country has one of the highest death rates in the world.

She’s an easy target but despite my reservations about her and the SNP she’s done as good a job as possible during this.

Added edit: I was in Boots getting the wife’s prescription, the junkie who was wanting in and wanting to fight everybody cos he couldn’t wander around the store was a typical example of why it can’t be lifted just yet.
    Last edited by hmac; 10-05-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)