+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: O/T Well That Was Crystal Clear !!

Syrups primearni suit looked oreyt ,,, Go Rishi ,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Do you think the tax payer should keep paying the full 80% SB . I worry where the money will come from to pay for it all. Big Tax rises I’m presuming
    Tha reight to worry ESR , these Tories are feckers for borrowing money and leaving it for Labour to clean the mess up after em .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I few quid danger money wouldn't go amiss.
    It's not abart money tha a beacon of hope steve , an inspiration to others and a credit to thi country .

Worth more than money that mate , one day kids will point at thi walking darn street and say " I want to be an hero like that man " .

Tha dunt know r lucky tha are .

As I said earlier in this thread the world shakes its head in bewilderment at this once proud country .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...er-coronavirus

When I read the national press of all shades I can't help but think I'm reading the American press regarding our respective leaders
    The similarities are striking

Wiv all gon Paranoyd , wi doomed !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wiv all gon Paranoyd , wi doomed !!
    It's not all bad news Roma , I got to thinking this afternoon int garden and please take this in the context its intended , a bit of light hearted relief .

A few weeks moor of this furlough game ill have mi money back off tory government from strike , I might even show a profit .

Every cloud mucker .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's not all bad news Roma , I got to thinking this afternoon int garden and please take this in the context its intended , a bit of light hearted relief .

A few weeks moor of this furlough game ill have mi money back off tory government from strike , I might even show a profit .

Every cloud mucker .
    Good arra , I'm pleased fothi ,

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Every cloud mucker .
    Aye n' when furlough is over those that have worked all the way through will help pay it back through raised taxes. It's a great world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Aye n' when furlough is over those that have worked all the way through will help pay it back through raised taxes. It's a great world we live in.
    Don't forget as well as the rise in taxes public expenditure will be slashed yet again, Austerity Mark 2

Thanks for the hard work you key workers but we are now in "difficult, challenging times" so we may reluctantly have to limit expenditure. With everyone pulling together we will get through this over the next decade. It may mean difficult decisions--pay freezes, budget cuts, reduced services, redundancies etc-- but our collective resolve will see us through.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast