+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: O/T Well That Was Crystal Clear !!

Put thi house up fo sale SB , accudd cum n visit thi then , am gerrin all me family to du same , mite see sumdi then !! Av ony anutha 8 weeks nar afoor accun laik art ageeun

Thar allowed to drive thi car to Whitby and meet one relative at the top of the 199 steps, two metres apart. One of them walks to bottom and then the other one can come up and meet thi.

Thuzza 17 of us Happy Valley OAP's going in a mini bus to Malham on Setdi. Thu'll be nobody else theear so we'll be o'reyt.

Don't go to Malham gerrin to Tarn instead

This country is vast becoming a worldwide joke and it's people like him who are the root cause of it voted in by needy people who are the most willing to be led.
    Don't worry me old cocker, we'll never be top of the comedy billing while Mr Donald T Rump is in charge over the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    This country is vast becoming a worldwide joke and it's people like him who are the root cause of it voted in by needy people who are the most willing to be led.
    Don't worry me old cocker, we'll never be top of the comedy billing while Mr Donald T Rump is in charge over the pond.
    It's remarkable that the electorate are fed with things they don't like and are easy prey for the likes of Johnson and Trump .

What they are actually for is of course another matter and where the electorates brains should be focused .

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789