+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Well That Was Crystal Clear !!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T Well That Was Crystal Clear !!

England , N Ireland , Wales and Scotland all with a different interpretation of the new guidlines .

Go back to work but don't use public transport is a real gem .

Cheers Johnson .

He has done his Winston Churchill bit "addressing the nation" in a pre recorded message. Even wi his hair combed and covered in mek up he still looks badly to me, especially rarnd the eyes.

Tomorrow he has to mekka Statement in the Commons and be scrutinised on the detail. He is less comfortable with that.

In London and major cities like Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds if fooak are not using public transport and being advised to travel in by car it'll be total gridlock.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 10-05-2020 at 06:46 PM.

I don't think many people will be going back this week other than self employed.
    We were told last week that it'll be a good few weeks before anyone will be asked to go in, and then it'll only be 10% of staff until they can make it safe.
    Anyone furloughed has to be given notice of when to go back, they won't just turn up tomorrow.
    It depends on the employer I suppose.
    Most big employers will be very careful you'd like to think.
    My Mrs works in HR for Primark and even they're being careful.
    I still think an awful lot will still stay off.
    I see Germany have said their 'R' rate is back over 1 again.
    Last edited by Hodger1957; 10-05-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    I don't think many people will be going back this week other than self employed.
    We were told last week that it'll be a good few weeks before anyone will be asked to go in, and then it'll only be 10% of staff until they can make it safe.
    Anyone furloughed has to be given notice of when to go back, they won't just turn up tomorrow.
    It depends on the employer I suppose.
    Most big employers will be very careful you'd like to think.
    My Mrs works in HR for Primark and even they're being careful.
    I still think an awful lot will still stay off.
    I see Germany have said their 'R' rate is back over 1 again.

Large manufacturing companies have been told a couple of weeks ago the date they could be expecting to start to open back up and have been given guidelines about doing this safely. If they are a good employer they will have been preparing things for the past week ready for phased reopening from this week.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Large manufacturing companies have been told a couple of weeks ago the date they could be expecting to start to open back up and have been given guidelines about doing this safely. If they are a good employer they will have been preparing things for the past week ready for phased reopening from this week.
    Who are these "large manufacturing " companies?
    If they are not "good employers" then what ?
    If what you say is true why didn't the clown say so last night?
    We are second only to the USA on death rate { & even that's not gospel} yet you seem to be defending our Gov'ts actions
    Why have we been letting flights in with over 18 million largely unchecked yet you say to ordinary Joe use your common sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Who are these "large manufacturing " companies?
    If they are not "good employers" then what ?
    If what you say is true why didn't the clown say so last night?
    We are second only to the USA on death rate { & even that's not gospel} yet you seem to be defending our Gov'ts actions
    Why have we been letting flights in with over 18 million largely unchecked yet you say to ordinary Joe use your common sense?
    Manufacturing and other businesses have never been told to close, the decision has been up to each company if they felt they couldn’t operate safely.. I’m not defending anyone. If an employee feels unsafe then they should speak to their employer or report further if the employer doesn’t make the workplace safe.

The information has been out there

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Johnson has just said in the Commons that employer guidelines for Covid Safety will be published this evening (Monday)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-05-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Johnson has just said in the Commons that employer guidelines for Covid Safety will be published this evening (Monday)
    He was tying himself in knots until the tw4t from Romford spoke up with predetermined question invoking the "bulldog spirit" which was the obvious prompt for BoZo to refer back to 2008 & shift the emphasis onto Labour 2008 ffs They've been in office for 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    He was tying himself in knots until the tw4t from Romford spoke up with predetermined question invoking the "bulldog spirit" which was the obvious prompt for BoZo to refer back to 2008 & shift the emphasis onto Labour 2008 ffs They've been in office for 10 years
    2008 global financial crash started by USA dodgy mortgage lending-Lehmans, Freddy Mac, Freddy May etc was clearly the fault of the Labour Party in Britain--everybody knows that. Ten years of austerity was required to recover from Labour's mistakes.
    Those planted questions from Tory Boy MP caricatures mek me laugh, "Does our wonderful Prime Minister agree that the sun shines out of his arse ?"

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Further information yes, but there has been guidance for employers on coronavirus on the government websites ongoing

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast