+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Well That Was Crystal Clear !!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Moan---Mi hair is starting to annoy me gerrin too long

Scrutiny---Jenrick's hair was beautifully short and coiffured at the lectern on Setdi. How does he do that ? Could others have their hair sorted ?
    How can you tell if Johnson is having his sorted?

Thuzza global shortage of syrups. Our world leading syrup procurers are working night and day to ramp up the supply of syrups to 200,000 a day with the army manning pop up Syrup Fitting Centres (SFC's) at the hub of each community. Each SFC will have army technicians to shave heads prior to fitting syrups. A large number of "Jenrick Volunteers" are being recruited as we speak to remove sacks of hair to Biomass Generating Centres. We have brought in Lord Coe to oversee all this.
    Just been informed the hair crisis is solved on Page 39 of the 50 page Booklet released today.

Speaking of confusion....

If you fly into UK you have to provide an address in UK where you will quarantine for 14 days.

Unless you came from Ireland or France... then you don't. Why?? Don't they have the virus in Ireland or France?

This is an illustration of a confusing statement.

At least one thing is clear. We now have a 1 to 5 Covid Alert Level, 1 being O'Reyt, 5 being In The Sh1te.

To show we are "following the science" it is shown as an equation with the NHS Logo above it----

Covid Alert Level = R + Number of Infections

Covert Alert Level = 0.7 + 219,183

Covert Alert Level = 219,183.7

The Covid Alert Level is between 1 and 5

What am I doing wrong ?

Jhonson, the Churchill tribute act, makes May and Cameron look like credible Prime Ministers.

Quote Originally Posted by KINDERSCOUT View Post
    Jhonson, the Churchill tribute act, makes May and Cameron look like credible Prime Ministers.
    Well I'll tell yourself and the rest of this forum where I am politically .

We ourselves as an electorate have to take a good look at ourselves and this goes across the political divide .

The mere fact that the electorate had a choice between Johnson and Corbyn last year leaves much to be desired .

Ill take my fair share of responsibility for Corbyn because I supported him for a few years until it was impossible to do so , I never voted at the last election because to be honest with you no fecker was worth my vote .

What the feck has happened to this country to have an electorate have to make that choice ?

This is one of the super power country's , it remains to be seen how long we remain so .

As a people and an electorate which should expect better , demand better and fecking get better .

No fecker gets in to office without us .

This buffoon in office right now is also the fault of the Labour Party for not having a better alternative or policies that people wanted , total abject failure .

This country started a modernisation programme in the 1980's now that worked out differently for many people , some gained and some lost but the rhetoric was clear .

This was carried on by Blair but with a different approach , again not without flaws but a modern Britain was the mandate .

University education for working class kids , getting rid of the hereditary peers in the Lords .

We are fecking going backwards now , we've gone from daughters of shopkeepers from Grantham leading the Tories back to Eton and Oxford university top hats , 19th century relics , Cameron , Johnson and side kicks like Osborne and Rees - Mogg .

Labour decided it was 1945 and daft tw@ts like me followed the programme based on tribal prejudices .

It's time we all woke up because if we don't this country is in serious trouble and we are as much to blame if we do nowt and put up with it .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Large manufacturing companies have been told a couple of weeks ago the date they could be expecting to start to open back up and have been given guidelines about doing this safely. If they are a good employer they will have been preparing things for the past week ready for phased reopening from this week.
    Johnson has just said in the Commons that employer guidelines for Covid Safety will be published this evening (Monday)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-05-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Johnson has just said in the Commons that employer guidelines for Covid Safety will be published this evening (Monday)
    He was tying himself in knots until the tw4t from Romford spoke up with predetermined question invoking the "bulldog spirit" which was the obvious prompt for BoZo to refer back to 2008 & shift the emphasis onto Labour 2008 ffs They've been in office for 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    He was tying himself in knots until the tw4t from Romford spoke up with predetermined question invoking the "bulldog spirit" which was the obvious prompt for BoZo to refer back to 2008 & shift the emphasis onto Labour 2008 ffs They've been in office for 10 years
    2008 global financial crash started by USA dodgy mortgage lending-Lehmans, Freddy Mac, Freddy May etc was clearly the fault of the Labour Party in Britain--everybody knows that. Ten years of austerity was required to recover from Labour's mistakes.
    Those planted questions from Tory Boy MP caricatures mek me laugh, "Does our wonderful Prime Minister agree that the sun shines out of his arse ?"

same old shyte , blame blame blame , it sed int Sunday Times , Boris is the Man !! Arrthings change , thu pillocked yor wun week at leerst
    Rock on Boris

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast