+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Well That Was Crystal Clear !!

O/T Well That Was Crystal Clear !!

England , N Ireland , Wales and Scotland all with a different interpretation of the new guidlines .

Go back to work but don't use public transport is a real gem .

Cheers Johnson .

He has done his Winston Churchill bit "addressing the nation" in a pre recorded message. Even wi his hair combed and covered in mek up he still looks badly to me, especially rarnd the eyes.

Tomorrow he has to mekka Statement in the Commons and be scrutinised on the detail. He is less comfortable with that.

In London and major cities like Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds if fooak are not using public transport and being advised to travel in by car it'll be total gridlock.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 10-05-2020 at 06:46 PM.

I don't think many people will be going back this week other than self employed.
    We were told last week that it'll be a good few weeks before anyone will be asked to go in, and then it'll only be 10% of staff until they can make it safe.
    Anyone furloughed has to be given notice of when to go back, they won't just turn up tomorrow.
    It depends on the employer I suppose.
    Most big employers will be very careful you'd like to think.
    My Mrs works in HR for Primark and even they're being careful.
    I still think an awful lot will still stay off.
    I see Germany have said their 'R' rate is back over 1 again.
    Last edited by Hodger1957; 10-05-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    He has done his Winston Churchill bit "addressing the nation" in a pre recorded message.

Tomorrow he has to mekka Statement in the Commons and be scrutinised on the detail. He is less comfortable with that.

In London and major cities like Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds if fooak are not using public transport and being advised to travel in by car it'll be total gridlock.
    I'll be having a word with my employer tomorrow morning on the blower because many things have to be put in place before I show up .

Not his fault but the site and nature of what we do its almost impossible to do the job and social distance .

Absolutely no problem going back but I ain't putting myself at risk because this clown running the country is getting twitchy about the economy .

Tha waint be collecting any taxes from me if I'm in a coffin ya fecking top hat

Reight bag of Sh1t... you can now drive! As long as when you get there you social distance!!!
    Well then... me and the dog off to Whitby tomorrow......
    Unclear, wishy washy, cr@p.

Tha carnt du reyt fo doowin rong Boris , nubdi else ez cummart an sed wats best thing tu doo NUBDI , moan moan f----g moan ,

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    England , N Ireland , Wales and Scotland all with a different interpretation of the new guidlines .

Go back to work but don't use public transport is a real gem .

Cheers Johnson .
    Do you use Public Transport ? Depending on which area you may live in ? Some will find it difficult , around here its not so difficult , many use there own transport , difficult to address the whole nation though , common sense ? Should be used , although then again some may find that difficult ! It seems to me many have an agenda/ dislike for Mr Johnson , Why ? I've asked this several times and nobody has given an answer , What would you do if you were in his position?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Do you use Public Transport ? Depending on which area you may live in ? Some will find it difficult , around here its not so difficult , many use there own transport , difficult to address the whole nation though , common sense ? Should be used , although then again some may find that difficult ! It seems to me many have an agenda/ dislike for Mr Johnson , Why ? I've asked this several times and nobody has given an answer , What would you do if you were in his position?
    Because he's a weak PM who is more concerned about his own popularity which stops him from making the tough decisions you need in times like this .

It's difficult to believe anything he says because he is a career liar and an opportunist .

Almost every position he's held he's made a complete feck up of .

He's somehow managed to become PM with a three word slogan and not policies which he avoided to the extreme or to even discuss because he didn't have any .

He's totally unfit to be the PM of this country , Thatcher would have slung him out of the government and you'd never have heard of him again if he'd been around back then .

This country is vast becoming a worldwide joke and it's people like him who are the root cause of it voted in by needy people who are the most willing to be led , historically to tragedy which was Hitler's root to power .

If you want an example of real leadership in a crisis then read the link I've provided , remember that Greece is one of the most hardest hit country's to have endured austerity .... and yet .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ter-150-deaths
    Last edited by animallittle3; 10-05-2020 at 08:59 PM.

So what would you do if you were in his position ?

And these are the people who are in his inner circle , in his inner circle because they are brexiters and not because they have ability .

From one of the architects of austerity and the underfunding of the NHS himself .

No doubt claps every Thursday night same as the rest of the hypocrites who voted this shower in .

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12...ovid-19-update

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast