+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Boris has a Plan.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    One thing that I am confused about is, when the quarantine laws finally come in for visitors to the UK, why are people arriving from France not included? They have the fourth highest total of deaths in the world.

And I am struggling to see why Ireland has a free pass too. You could argue that it is because they have a land border with us, but most countries in the world have land borders with other countries, but it doesn't stop them imposing restrictions. Perhaps they don't want the issue of a hard border in Ireland to be raised again?

Anyone fancy a stab at an answer?
    Easy to answer is that one 59er. Our government do not have a fu-cking clue, they are inept beyond reproach. Either that, or they think the French & Irish "version" of the corona virus cannot carry to us. Take your pick?

I'll go with option 1.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Come on Sinky... Stay Alert. !
    You can walk or cycle as much as you want now Alf, but watch your pocket because our glorious leader Boris Johnson has just announced: "Unlimited exercise now allowed but fines will be increased". Could you possibly make this bollox up?

Let’s be honest BT , Piers Morgan
    Your expecting me and anyone else for that matter to take that seriously.
    The man is mad as a Box of frogs end off

Bloody hell army88, we are allowing hundreds of flights per week to land at Heathrow with no safe guarding in place. Our neighbour just got back from Penang and she could not believe her and her husband walked through customs totally unchecked.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)