+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris has a Plan.

BT: '' Can someone please tell me, can I go back to work tomorrow?'' Yes I can!

''If you have any connections to the PLO ,(Fatah), Hamas, Hezbullah, Iranians ,Bashar al-Assad or any other propaganda machine - NO!

If you are trying a first time effort as a Stand Up Comedian- Yes.......and Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The man does not have a clue on how to do detail. Sometime very soon he is going to run out of slogans. Jingoism will only take us so far I'm afraid. Can someone please tell me, can I go back to work tomorrow?
    Best thing that’s happened to this country politics wise since Winston Churchill, and I’ll be really honest when I tell you I come from a staunch labour background my father and father in law staunch labour supporters for as many years as I can remember and both voted for Boris and are sticking with their support for him.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Best thing that’s happened to this country politics wise since Winston Churchill, and I’ll be really honest when I tell you I come from a staunch labour background my father and father in law staunch labour supporters for as many years as I can remember and both voted for Boris and are sticking with their support for him.
    Attachment 15772

A bit different opinion to yours army88...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Yes, just leave the beamer at home and go on yer bike.
    I can't have these Tory barstewards thinking I'm "workshy" sinkov.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...box=1589041757

I just knew this was coming. The Tories really are an odious set of absurd toads. First off: "Stay at Home, protect the NHS, Save Lives", now it's "get on yer bikes and get back to work you last barstewards".

Could you make this sh-it up?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Agree Sinkov. That was as clear as mud.

Do millions of people turn up for work tomorrow? Have all these companies received clear guidelines on providing a safe working environment?

We can now have unlimited outside exercise, and we can drive to "other destinations" to do so.

Can I drive up to the Lakes to continue my Wainwright campaign? Or am I likely to still have my collar felt?

I like to pride myself that I am pretty "alert" most of the time, will it be an offence to be "Appearing in a public place without sufficient alertness"?

This is real back of a fag packet stuff and basically these briefings are nothing more than PR exercises.

But at least he tells us that he has got yet another "plan". I hope it is a much better plan than the stuff he announced tonight.
    Just a reminder to stop Blow Job from killing us all...

Attachment 15773

Dominic Raab said this morning, "You can drive as far as you want to, for example to walk in a park or particular area you're fond of, as long as you maintain the social distancing," he tells BBC Breakfast.

"But obviously if you're going from one part of the UK to another - from England to Wales or Scotland to Wales - different rules are in place because the devolved governments take a different approach."

But the Cumbria Tourism board said "We are shocked by the timing and short notice of tonight's announcement. We are awaiting further details but the safety of residents must come first. For now, tourism businesses in Cumbria remain closed and we urge everyone to continue to #StayHome."

https://twitter.com/cumbriatourism

On this issue, even though me and Mrs 59-60 would love nothing better than to go back to the Lakes, we will take advise from the local Cumbrian tourism board and their police force - not from the Government.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

On this issue, even though me and Mrs 59-60 would love nothing better than to go back to the Lakes, we will take advise from the local Cumbrian tourism board and their police force - not from the Government.
    More fool you then 59. Of course you can accept advice from whichever arm of the Nanny State you choose, but driving into Cumbria and climbing one of their many fells in splendid isolation is not only acceptable to the government, it's beneficial to you and Mrs 59, and puts no one at any risk. It strikes me that in this case you're in danger of cutting your nose off to spite your face mon ami.

"Nil desperandum carburundum illegitami"

Attachment 15772

A bit different opinion to yours army88...
    Bloody hell BT, you're in a desperate state when you have to call on BDS infected fruitcakes like Morgan to try and make your case for you.

In any case the figures are no more than guesswork, most certainly wrong and absolutely certainly misleading. Our NHS is not performimg as poorly as those figures would suggest, our figures include all deaths, the Spanish figures don't, they admit their actual death toll is probably 15-20,000 higher, the French figure is just below ours but they do not include deaths at home as ours do, the US figures are a vague estimate, the way they record deaths varies even from state to state, no one believes the Chinese figures, Russia has virtually the same number of medical staff killed by the virus as the UK, but their total deaths are only one tenth of ours, believe that one if you're daft enough, no one believes the figures from places like Iran, iraq, Syria, Egypt had a Guardian journo expelled because he questioned their figures, Poland's figures are miraculously low, no one believes them, and so it goes on.

And if you take the deaths per million, a more accurate representation of how our NHS is performing than total deaths, despite the dubious figures from other countries, we aren't even in the top 3 in Europe.

Deaths per Million of Population.

1) Belgium 758
    2) Spain 570
    3) Italy 506
    4) UK 479

The French come in at 394, but when they start recording all deaths as we do, and they say they will from June, then no doubt they'll be above us as well. Never mind toe-rags like Morgan with his own sad, little, Boris bashing agenda BT, you can rely on your Uncle Sinkov for the true facts, the real situation, you should know that by now.

Bloody hell sinkov, I just posted a photo - no opinion added, just a post.

This was nicked off Dave Phillips this morning:

Dead Men's Shoes

Once the funerals are over
    And the flesh and bones are dust
    Take a lifetime to remember
    How those in whom we trust
    Bombarded us with lies
    As all around us crumbled
    As tens of thousands died
    And their leader stood and mumbled
    About flattening the curve
    Through social isolation
    And how tests and herd immunity
    We’re based on information
    From the scientists, the very best
    The leaders in their field
    And therein lies their master plan
    So easily revealed
    The scapegoats all wear lab coats
    They’re the ones deemed to be wiser
    Yet their messages are filtered
    Through a “Government Advisor”
    So once the funerals are over
    And flesh and bone are dust
    Lay their shoes upon the doorsteps
    Of those who killed all trust.

Dave Phillips

I just knew this was coming. The Tories really are an odious set of absurd toads. First off: "Stay at Home, protect the NHS, Save Lives", now it's "get on yer bikes and get back to work you last barstewards".
    Could you make this sh-it up?
    You do fall for this lefty drivel BT, do you NEVER pick up on the clues ?

" Boris Johnson is reported as"

Reported by who ?

"Now we have reports of Rishi Sunak"

Reports from whom ?

"It looks as though Sir Graham Brady"

Looks as though ?

"Presumably he read the podium exhortation"

So no facts, just a presumption ?

"Presumably he heard his colleagues"

More presumptions ?

" it looks as though the new narrative is going to be"

Going to be ? So it actually isn't yet, so guessing then ?

You do realise the Grauniad is a BDS infected Lefty propaganda sheet don't you BT ? But you seem to take it seriously, anyway what's the Beano's take on this, I think I'd trust that more.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)