Is there anyone out there that can explain, in words of one syllable, exactly what is actually going on in Scottish football at the moment? All I see is claim and counterclaim with nothing whatsoever being achieved. Is it just mismanagement or as our Chairman has suggested that too many clubs have nothing other than their own interests in mind and disregard the overall picture or even more importantly the best interests of the supporters?
To me there should be a simple majority as it the case with most democratic organisations so that one or two clubs should not be in the position of being able to hold everyone to ransom. Also should the minor clubs like Queens have equal voting rights to those with significantly higher attendances?
I personally would have declared the leagues null and void as some other leagues have done in Europe as I think this would have been the only fair option to those who have be relegated with more than enough games to have changed the positions at the bottom whilst acknowledging this being extremely unfair on the likes of Dundee United.

No easy solutions clearly but I would love to hear others opinion on this matter.