+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Apparently new evidence linking Saudi to pirate tv

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Jog on ? Really, are you 12 and from London? So come on Mr Morality, whose money is clean money, and which country hasn't committed any acts against human rights. I know a lot of lads ex-forces and they will tell you this country isn't innocent.
    Just strange you are pulling fans up for wanting to see the back of Ashley, all the while it his him that is selling to them. Isn't it ?
    I don't think that's strange at all. Being critical of the Saudi takeover, and even against it (I'm not personally), has nothing to do with not wanting Ashley gone. Surely you are aware of this, Geordie. Most of us can't stand that f*cker

This 10 clubs against it ****e.

It's already been pointed out that other clubs aren't taken into account and certainly wouldn't this far along into the the process.

As Zip said, this is one report that can be laughed at as bull****.

Another one showing no linkage. . . .

How long can league keep putting it off and finding excuses.

I don't think they are finding excuses. Its a done deal and I think on the day Project Restart is agreed upon the takeover news will come out as well. The bad publicity around the takeover, what better way to take a bit of the news away from it than the restart of the League.
    Its only dragged on because a decision on restarting the League was expected a fortnight ago. That's what I think anyway.

Interesting outlook.

My only thing would be that if it's signed off then it would of leaked.

Unless you're saying its done but they are holding off formally telling the new owners?

All the excitement has turned into worry now, tbh.

I've given up second-guessing what might be holding up and whether the decision will favour us or not.

That one, special can is still in the fridge (look, it's 7.2% and I'm fecked if I'm drinking more than one of those!! ) along with ones of a less ridiculous abv which get drunk and replaced on a regular basis ...hopefully it won't be in there much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    All the excitement has turned into worry now, tbh.

I've given up second-guessing what might be holding up and whether the decision will favour us or not.

That one, special can is still in the fridge (look, it's 7.2% and I'm fecked if I'm drinking more than one of those!! ) along with ones of a less ridiculous abv which get drunk and replaced on a regular basis ...hopefully it won't be in there much longer.
    Aye, can't disagree with you.

It makes me laugh, One day they say this takeover won't happen. The next day they tell us which players our new owners will buy. Make your f.u.c.k.i.n.g mind up.

They haven't got a clue. They know jack shit. Clickbait is all it is.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)