+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers motion fails

Rangers motion fails

Yes 13 No 27 Abstained 2

Yes vote was 30.9%

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

no one likes them they dont care though

Statement. We need a statement!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Statement. We need a statement!
    stop bullying them James

Follow follow will be a hoot tonight ha ha

You cant beat a gracious loser

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    You cant beat a gracious loser

just one would do moodyblue ..... just one

Of top two divisions

Only Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Livingston and Inverness voted for it

Meaning every other club in the top two divisions voted against it inc us and the fun

Partick voted as a League One club... The two that abstained were from the bottom two divisions

Scott Gardiner really worked his magic with his fellow Championship clubs

And Dave McKinnon at Morton basically calling him out as a liar.

I am happy to speak on the record.

“I always keep notes from every meeting and I am sitting looking at those notes as we speak.

“On the Thursday, April 9 before the Good Friday vote - and I’ve got it here - Scot Gardiner said he was working with Hearts and Rangers to put in a new resolution. He said they would try to put that resolution in before the vote so there would be two resolutions for clubs to vote on.

“If not, and if the SPFL proposals were voted down, then they would try to push on with their own resolution - and that resolution was to void the season with no promotion and no relegation.

“I then said that I wanted to bring it to everyone’s attention on the Zoom call that, if there’s no promotion and no relegation then there can be no league placements of any kind because the season didn’t take place.

“How can you pay out on placements if the league is voided and didn’t happen?”

Caley insist they made no attempt to strop titles being awarded across the divisions to Celtic, Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers.

But McKinnon added: “It’s also logical to conclude, if there are no placements there can be no champions as well as no promotion and no relegation.

“Immediately, I also thought if there can be no placements then how can you then determine which teams have qualified for European competitions?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)