+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I have little faith in scientists who have suddenly become ‘so called experts’. They were previously known as ‘mad’ scientists.
    I know, degrees,doctorates,experience, and suddenly after dedicating their whole lives to a specific field,they are not classed as mad anymore,but "experts".... Unbelievable

proof of the pudding will be a week this coming monday,if not before

if england has to lock down again which is highly likely and the ours and wales infections and deaths continue to slow down then boris will have made another huge damning mistake.

we have been doing groundhog day for so long then another 2 weeks makes no difference as far as im concerned if it protects my children and grandchildren and of course people in general.

if that means people lining up to kick wee nippy then im pretty sure she will take every single kick if it saves even 1 kid or adult,im certainly no snp man but myb people's frustrations should be shown to BJ/NH and their crew.

lay off nippy until the proof of the pudding numbers are in.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post

if england has to lock down again which is highly likely and the ours and wales infections and deaths continue to slow down then boris will have made another huge damning mistake.

we have been doing groundhog day for so long then another 2 weeks makes no difference as far as im concerned if it protects my children and grandchildren and of course people in general.

if that means people lining up to kick wee nippy then im pretty sure she will take every single kick if it saves even 1 kid or adult,im certainly no snp man but myb people's frustrations should be shown to BJ/NH and their crew.

If the UK government’s decision to treat the elderly that had covid in care homes turns out to be the factor in thousands of deaths Johnson should be jailed ,if of course they actually died from covid and not an underlying condition....I can see there being a spike in England but if they try to lockdown again...nah nae danger it’ll be mutiny...if confirmed cases continue to drop in Scotland then the FM is the winner in Johnson V Sturgeon....

Sweden the "winners" by a country mile.

This is the UKs Waterloo😁

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post

Would agree with you if we actually had a lock down in Scotland, but what I’ve seen doesn’t amount to a shut down

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)