+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr Lee interview after buying KV Ostend

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Did we ever find art what happened wi Bambo's drug carry on ?

Did we ever find art abart the dispute over whether Stendel was sacked or not and Hoss's claim for compo from Hearts ?

Did we ever find art abart us being sued by that Austrian club over signing Manuel Miranda and then failing to register him ?

Is Priti Patel a bully ?
    Fogot to tell thi Today av just completed thutty Marathons sin lockdarn

a carnt bring missen rarnd tu callin em Snickers ,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Fogot to tell thi Today av just completed thutty Marathons sin lockdarn

a carnt bring missen rarnd tu callin em Snickers ,,,,,
    Get that coit back art.

Did weekly Tesco shop this morning wearing a ooam made mask made arta a pair of owd cotton underpants, crotch bit cut art and elastic waist band cut into thinner strip to fit rarnd mi ears. Works a treat. Classic re-cycling.
    Av not suggested it to Mary. The thought of the yellow patch being breathed in through her marth is a step too far.

Get that coit back art.

Did weekly Tesco shop this morning wearing a ooam made mask made arta a pair of owd cotton underpants, crotch bit cut art and elastic waist band cut into thinner strip to fit rarnd mi ears. Works a treat. Classic re-cycling.
    Av not suggested it to Mary. The thought of the yellow patch being breathed in through her marth is a step too far.
    That 50/50 lass dunt wear clarts , arr she goowin tu gerron ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    That 50/50 lass dunt wear clarts , arr she goowin tu gerron ?
    Thuzza marketing opportunity fo Dane to solve his money problems. Buy bloomers from Dog Lee's contacts in China, evvam modified into masks by Naveen using cheap child labour in India, put on a cheap BFC transfer print and sell 'em fo £10

Can I suggest that when you post on this thread you don't do it with "Tarn spek" if I didn't speak English and was a fan of KV Ostend I would be doing my best to put our comments into google translate so I could get an idea of what these owners were about, they are going to get nothing from what we say on google translate are they?
    I'll start with - My condolences with this group buying your club, as soon as you get a decent player they will sell him as soon as they get a whiff of any profit and replace him with the cheapest young option going, they rarely listen to the Manager who will be another cheap option and they won't put any money of their own into your club! Also don't expect to know what's going on as they won't tell you anything because all you are is the idiot who puts up with it and buys the tickets and merchandise!!

Tha reyt Perks.

It was easy enough to put Google Translation on to read abart the OGC Nice fans dooin thur eeads in ovva Dog ripping the heart arta their club, selling all their best players finishing with a transfer surplus of £41 million, and then selling up after three years for a £60+ million profit after telling them on arrival they were here for the long term.
    KV Ostend fans deserve to be able to Google Translate abart Dog's ownership at Barnsley FC in the same manner (and fans of FC Thun and possibly Toulouse)

Footnote-- The nickname "Dog" arose from the ability to Google Translate as "Chien " is French for Dog and the translation often came up as Dog Lee
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-05-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Tha reight Perks. English folk and Acido ev it all on to understand what we're on abart

Footnote-- The nickname "Dog" arose from the ability to Google Translate as "Chien " is French for Dog and the translation often came up as Dog Lee
    Ar lass keeps asking mi why am either smiling or chuckling to missen when reading this site. A towd her its SB wi his repartee although I ain't going into the details of explaining why white dog turds or yellow undies mek mi laugh

Reight, no mooar tarn speyk on this thread Perks a promise

KV Ostend Fans,

Don't believe anything Mr Chien Lee's Public Relations Media Team publish.

They wrote that the Barnsley FC Board would reach out to all fans who are over 70 years of age to check we were OK during the UK Coronavirus outbreak. I am 71 and have sat indoors at home next to the phone for 34 days now and still no contact. I have developed a rash on my posterior as a result.

Yours,
    A Barnsley FC fan of 61 years since 1959.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-05-2020 at 11:33 AM.

KV Ostend Fans,

Don't believe anything Mr Chien Lee's Public Relations Media Team publish.

They wrote that the Barnsley FC Board would reach out to all fans who are over 70 years of age to check we were OK during the UK Coronavirus outbreak. I am 71 and have sat indoors at home next to the phone for 34 days now and still no contact. I have developed a rash on my posterior as a result.

Yours,
    A Barnsley FC fan of 61 years

get your coat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12