+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burnley Director's salaries revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Fantastic stewardship IMHO barrie. We have a lot to be grateful for.
    Come on BT, that is not the Burnley way saying things like that. In my 68 years of experience following the Clarets, you have to be a moaner to be a true fan, otherwise you are just playing at it -----like myself.

It is all a large part of the matchday experience. Do a 300 mile round trip, enjoy steak pudding, chips and mushy peas (a real treat because you can't get that up here), watch the match and listen to the incessant moaning of some of the fans sat in my vicinity. Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Come on BT, that is not the Burnley way saying things like that. In my 68 years of experience following the Clarets, you have to be a moaner to be a true fan, otherwise you are just playing at it -----like myself.

It is all a large part of the matchday experience. Do a 300 mile round trip, enjoy steak pudding, chips and mushy peas (a real treat because you can't get that up here), watch the match and listen to the incessant moaning of some of the fans sat in my vicinity. Great stuff.
    There is a guy four seats down from us Supersub6 and I swear his only pleasure in life is moaning about anything connected with Burnley Football Club. My youngest son lost his rag with him completely and threatened to knock him out because of his incessant moaning about Wood, Hendrick and Lowton. Funnily enough, we have not heard much from him since! Be interesting to hear how he is after the lockdown.

There is a guy four seats down from us Supersub6 and I swear his only pleasure in life is moaning about anything connected with Burnley Football Club. My youngest son lost his rag with him completely and threatened to knock him out because of his incessant moaning about Wood, Hendrick and Lowton. Funnily enough, we have not heard much from him since! Be interesting to hear how he is after the lockdown.
    It is what makes some people happy, BT. I shall stay my continuously happy self --if only because it p1sses so many folk off!

We really must meet up some time.

We really must meet up some time.
    Heaven knows when that opportunity may arise!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)