+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BOJO---A lie too far ?

BOJO---A lie too far ?

Johnson is not enjoying his scrutiny at Prime Minister's Questions from Starmer.

Lies flow naturally from Johnson's mouth but questionning from a legally trained mind is exposing him. He can't get away with just bluster and a joke whilst clenching his fist.

Starmer quoted Govt advice given mid March to Care Homes that the Covid 19 outbreak was unlikely to affect them in any meaningful way and contrasted this advice with the fact that many thousands had died.
    Johnson claimed the Govt did not issue that advice but Starmer had clearly done his research beforehand.

"Misleading the House" is a big offence in parliament and Starmer has asked in writing (copy to Speaker) Johnson to return to the House to correct the record which would a big humiliation for BOJO. Watch Johnson squirm on this one. Cummings will have his news spin at full stretch. Ministers are currently on message to say "British common sense" will see us through when questions get asked. Listen out for its use.

I'm liking this Starmer more ivvery day.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 13-05-2020 at 03:09 PM.

He has lied all his life and was sacked by Max Hastings for making up "facts' in his newpaper columns

Quote Originally Posted by KINDERSCOUT View Post
    He has lied all his life and was sacked by Max Hastings for making up "facts' in his newpaper columns
    His various partners in his personal life could well agree with that.

Not a nice fella behind the "Good old Boris" facade.

Storming Starmer v Bungling Boris , i dunt mind either , it's the troops behind em both that's worrying me Good luck to em both , a wunt want there job ,
    Difficult times for all , this virus has and continues to reek havoc " as I've found out today on a personal note " neer mind keep feytin , keep drinkin and STAY ALERT

Stay Alert

The world needs all the Lerts it can get

The Lerts have it Mi Lord !
    Carnt beleerve owt some se these days ,, " ball of confusion " Temptations,
    " that's what the worry is today "
    Last edited by Romared; 13-05-2020 at 04:33 PM.

All Boris has to say is it was his scientists that gave him the advice problem solved. Boris lost 10 consecutive meaningless votes in parliament before the election. He won the two that mattered most. Starmer is just Corbyn incarnate. Stop bleating about what's happened and try and find a constructive way forward.

Boris just ask Starmer what he'd have done? Erm, erm next question.

I really don't think anyone could have been prepared for this Ponte , let alone make the perfect decisions , mistakes and blunders have been made at a very high cost to life , we need the country to get started again soon , not very clear though these latest guidlines are they , I hope you Laura and young Jack ? are all well ? Take care mate ,

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    All Boris has to say is it was his scientists that gave him the advice problem solved. Boris lost 10 consecutive meaningless votes in parliament before the election. He won the two that mattered most. Starmer is just Corbyn incarnate. Stop bleating about what's happened and try and find a constructive way forward.

Boris just ask Starmer what he'd have done? Erm, erm next question.
    To use a football analogy it's like asking the reserve goalkeeper, "Well, what would you have done ?" --after the keeper on the pitch ed let the ball go through his hands into the goal. Tha can only scrutinise the one in the position of power at that time as to what went wrong.

Another "But what abart Corbyn ?".It's like commenting on Johnson and saying, "Yeah but worrabart May ?"

Johnson is struggling in the Commons. No one sat next to him to whisper the answers, pass him notes etc. He still turns to the side and looks behind him looking for support and rabble rouse as if he were still in the Oxford or Eton Debating Society but there is no one there. All he had yesterday was Hanc0ck sat with a book of answers but he was as much use as a choclat fireguard.
    Surprise. surprise, the Leader of the House, Jacob Rees Mogg, is now seeking to change the rules to allow more MP's to sit in the House. Social distancing my arse.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast