+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hair Watch

Grant Shapps---SBHI 4

Hair bulked a bit but suspiciously tidy rarnd the ears

The Dutch big boned bruiser lad Van Tam looks like he's got an Amazon hair shaver on line. Shaved eeards void.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Grant Shapps---SBHI 4

Hair bulked a bit but suspiciously tidy rarnd the ears

The Dutch big boned bruiser lad Van Tam looks like he's got an Amazon hair shaver on line. Shaved eeards void.
    mi neckoyles bothrin me " i need a trim n hedge " Lucies edda brazilan today , plus armpits dun , thall gerra semi on tuneet SB

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    mi neckoyles bothrin me " i need a trim n hedge " Lucies edda brazilan today , plus armpits dun , thall gerra semi on tuneet SB
    She edda dark loose fitting top on. Nowt to see. The little tease.

She edda dark loose fitting top on. Nowt to see. The little tease.
    itwa like a rats arse back onnit tuneet am watchin art fo her ,,,
    Julie Etchingham ( nice tatey ) shill bi a brunette inna fottnit , needs a good weshing her barnit ,,,
    STAY ALERT
    RAMADAN MUBARAK

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    itwa like a rats arse back onnit tuneet am watchin art fo her ,,,
    Julie Etchingham ( nice tatey ) shill bi a brunette inna fottnit , needs a good weshing her barnit ,,,
    STAY ALERT
    RAMADAN MUBARAK
    That Julie Etchingham allus meks me think abart a dominatrix dressed in leather holding a whip. "Coming up after the break I've got some special news for you SB".

Twiggy brought in some hair weshing liquid to show the Royles. "It's like that "Wash and Go", you know like that bird in the advert who washes her hair and then p1sses off, it's good stuff Jim".

That Julie Etchingham allus meks me think abart a dominatrix dressed in leather holding a whip. "Coming up after the break I've got some special news for you SB".

Twiggy brought in some hair weshing liquid to show the Royles. "It's like that "Wash and Go", you know like that bird in the advert who washes her hair and then p1sses off, it's good stuff Jim".
    Shicud dippa biskits In my teear yond Julie

Matty Hanc0ck SB Hair Index 8

The lad ezza receding hairline and a big forred so may ev slow hair growth but the thin, layered, consistent structure of the hair rarnd his eead, the clean short neckline and the clean sharp profile rarnd the ears and parting suggest to me a hairdresser may well have addan input recently.

Apart from the hair, what a shambolic performance. First to go in the "reshuffle".

Sir Keir's got an impressive bouffant - plenty of Cossack.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    .....and a DA at the back. Old school 50's rocker. Keir Starmer and the Comets.

One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock rock......

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Cossack that's ticculd me Hodge , reminds me wenna walked in Gents at work , this new lad ed hair like Jason King , spraying on his earrd , chuffin choorking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast