+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hair Watch

Education Minister Gavin Williamson--SBHI 8

Very tidy, well groomed hair. If that fella ez not been near a hairdresser in the last eight weeks then my name is Chien Lee. Still pushing the line that this return to schools is "for the children" rather than getting their parents back to work because their children are now being looked after.
    Thanks for the teachers "amazing work" having voted to freeze their pay for the last five years.

Just got Raab to go nar.

Not bothering wi Johnson as the ruffled hair is just part of the "Good old Boris" image.

Not expecting to see Home Secretary alleged bully Priti Patel even though the present restrictions of movement are right in her area of responsibility. If she does appear am expecting her to look like Sunita on Coronation St/ Anita on Dinnerladies--Shobna Guiati--Suuuneeeta as Dev used to say.

Ad forgotten abart owd Alok. Easily done.

SB Hair Index Alok Sharma 8

The owd robot motor mouth --like Dave Bassett, set him off and he nivva draws breath. If his hair grows at the rate revealed today he'll only need a haircut ivvery five years. Far too crisp and even forrim to be not breaking guidelines abart not evvin a hairdresser rarnd his face recently.
    I will draw the Hair Watch to a conclusion today.

My overall conclusion is that Government Ministers have flouted the guidelines abart not using a hairdresser within two metres. Another case of do as I say, not as I do.

Thuz summat kicking off up on Rishworth/Saddleworth Moor (Exit 22 M62). Av erd wot must be 20 vehicles wi sirens blazing and a helicopter going up theear.
    A hope it's not some morons released from lockdarn wia tin foil barbie setting the moors aleet ageean. It's tinder dry and windy.

Am evvin my annual general rest from posting forra while. Am not badly or ev fallen art so nowt to worry abart. See ya in a bit.

Enjoy thissen , no clarts sniffin at Mary's

He’s saving his sen up for the Firework Parties next week when Ramadan ends and he’ll be art all night partyin in Pellon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123