+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hair Watch

Hair Watch

With the lockdarn on hairdressers for the last seven weeks I shall observe Govt Ministers hair in the coming days. Have they been using the services of a hairdresser at close quarters breaking the two metre rule ?

First up today at the lectern is Jenrick. He has previous for using his Country Residence in Herefordshire and travelling many miles to see his parents against Govt advice.

Tom Bradby on News at Tens ed iz dun ,

Lucy Varasamy ( weather lass ) reminds me on a owd bird ,, shid luvlee long dark hair , it wa all darn her back ,

Problem wa shid non on her earrd ,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    With the lockdarn on hairdressers for the last seven weeks I shall observe Govt Ministers hair in the coming days. Have they been using the services of a hairdresser at close quarters breaking the two metre rule ?

First up today at the lectern is Jenrick. He has previous for using his Country Residence in Herefordshire and travelling many miles to see his parents against Govt advice.
    Don't apply to him SB he's a conservative politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tom Bradby on News at Tens ed iz dun ,

Lucy Varasamy ( weather lass ) reminds me on a owd bird ,, shid luvlee long dark hair , it wa all darn her back ,

Problem wa shid non on her earrd ,,,,
    Av allus liked a dusky lass.
    Luv that Lucy. Luvly pert, yet generous, breasts when she leans up to point to Scotland on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av allus liked a dusky lass.
    Luv that Lucy. Luvly pert, yet generous, breasts when she leans up to point to Scotland on the map.
    atha Benny Hills Bro mi son's mate went art wi her , sed she wa booring , shid gorra earrd int clowds , cummala nimbus !!

SB Hair Watch

The SB Hair Index is from 1 to 10, 1 being it's obvious a hairdresser ez been nowhere near their eeads, 10 means constant coiffeuring with a session just befooar appearing on air. The baseline is SB's hair. I by chance edda haircut in Brig'arse the week befooar lockdarn. My hair nar looks like Ken Dodds with tufts and folds of hair all o'er oyle and ovva ears.

First Result ---Jenrick 9 (Nine)
    Smooth outline following eead shape, short lengths. sharp lines rarnd ears and sidebooards, no hair hanging on neck.
    This fella ez edda hairdresser rarnd him against Govt guidelines

Just seen Ken Clarke on Sky News. Hair all o'er oyle.

SB Hair Index 1

Good lad

Gerra Jud Moncur dun , wats behind a pony tail ??? Happy Valley hairy Bika

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Gerra Jud Moncur dun , wats behind a pony tail ??? Happy Valley hairy Bika
    Am norra beard fan. Mucky trying to eyt.

Dunt like grease on my hair like Moncur and Grealish.

I like my hair to blow free as I frolick in the Happy Valley meadows.

Emmerdale cummin on--thats me done. Lucy, in a tight peach top, is just stretching up to point art a cold front ovva Iceland.

It's been a bit nippy this week.
    Should warm up for the weekend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast